North Bengal University Distance Education UG PG Admission 2019
North Bengal University Distance Education Admission 2019: University of North Bengal (NBU) Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Darjeeling (West Bengal) has invited online applications for admission to UG PG Courses under CBCS/ Semester System for the session 2019-20.
The Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of University of North Bengal is recognised by Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
Check out Distance Learning Courses
NBU DDE Course Offered
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in (Bengali, English, Nepali, History, Political Science, Philosophy)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in (Mathematics)
North Bengal University DDE 2019 Important Dates
- Admission without Late Fee: August 01st, 2019 to August 20th, 2019
- Date of Opening of Portal: August 01st, 2019
- Date of Closing of Portal: August 20th, 2019
- Verification of original documents: within 10 working days from the date of admission
- Admission with Late Fee: August 21st, 2019 to August 31st, 2019
- Date of Opening of Portal (with late fee): August 21st, 2019
- Date of Closing of Portal (with late fee): August 31st, 2019
Check out Admission Notification
Eligibility Criteria for North Bengal University Distance Education 2019
M.A. (2 yrs./ 4 semesters) English, Bengali, Nepali, History, Philosophy, Political Science
- Educational Qualification – (a) B.A. (Hons.) degree in the respective subject OR (b) B.A. (Pass/ General Course under 10+2+3 pattern / Old 11+3 pattern) OR (c) 2 years B.A. degree with 1 year Bridge Course, from any recognised university.
Check out MA Admissions
M.Sc. (2yrs./ 4 semesters) Mathematics;
- Educational Qualification – (a) B.Sc. (Hons.) degree in Mathematics OR (b) B.Sc. (Pass/General Course under 10+2+3 pattern / Old 11+3 pattern with Mathematics as one of the Elective subjects) OR (c) 2 years B.Sc. degree with 1 year Bridge Course, from any recognised university. (All non-Honours applicants must have studied the subject (chosen for M.A./ M.Sc. programme) out of at least 300 marks/ 12 credits at the U.G. level.)
Check out MSc Admissions
B.A. (General) (3 yrs/6 semesters)
- Educational Qualification – Passed the H.S. Examination (10+2 or Old 11 class H.S.) in any stream (including Vocational) conducted by WBCHSE/ ISC/ CBSE or any other Board/ University recognised as equivalent, provided he/she has passed at least four subjects with English as Compulsory subject excluding Environmental Studies/ Env. Sc./ Env. Ed.
Check out BA Admissions
B.Com. (General) (3 yrs./ 6 semesters)
- Educational Qualification – Passed the H.S. Examination (10+2 or Old 11 class H.S.) in Commerce or Science or Vocational stream conducted by WBCHSE/ ISC/ CBSE or any other Board/ University recognized as equivalent, provided he/ she has passed at least four subjects with English as Compulsory subject excluding Environmental Studies/ Env. Sc. / Env. Ed.
Check out B.Com Admissions
- Foreign students residing in India are eligible to seek admission in Directorate of Distance Education programs who have valid student visa for the minimum duration of the program & fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Application Fee Details
- Admission Fee for M.A./M.Sc. (1st Semester): Rs. 7500/-; BPL/AAY – Rs.4300/-
- Admission Fee for B.A./ B.Com. (1st Semester): Rs. 6550/-; BPL/AAY – Rs.3950/-
- All payments are to be made using Net banking/ Debit Card.
North Bengal University Distance Education Application Process
- Admission to various U.G. and P.G programs will be processed online. The applicants seeking admission may visit the website www.ddenbu.in.
- Information Booklet may be viewed or accessed from the DDE websites www.ddenbu.in
- Applicant must read the Information Booklet carefully available on the Directorate of Distance Education, University of North Bengal websites www.ddenbu.in/www.nbuonline.in before filling up the Application Form and must ensure that the information furnished in the Online Application Form is true and correct to the best of his/her knowledge and belief and no material information has been concealed or suppressed.
- The applicant has to register his/ her e-mail address, contact no. and other details for registration. A link with login ID and password will be sent to the registered e-mail address for verification and activation. After carefully going through the prospectus the applicant shall fill up the application form, subject and make payment of course fees and other fees. The payment may be made online using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- After online submission of application form and payment of fees, the applicant needs to download the form and receipt of fees and get them printed. The applicants must submit the print copy of the aforesaid documents, photocopy of uploaded certificates/ testimonials to the DDE NBU office/ Study Centre selected, during the stipulated period as mentioned in admission schedule.
- The applicants are required to bring all the original copies of the uploaded certificates/ testimonials for verification. After verification and acceptance, the original documents will be returned on the same day and the learners will be issued an Enrolment Card/ Identity Card and Self Learning Material (SLM)/ Study Material.
University of North Bengal
- Directorate of Distance Education, University of North Bengal, Dist. Darjeeling, West Bengal, India, PIN- 734013, Helpline No. 6291516592/ 0353-2699112, Websites www.ddenbu.in/www.nbuonline.in