39 Weeks Post Diploma Course (PDC) in Hydro Power Plant Engineering 2019
NPTI Nangal Post Diploma Courses 2019: National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Nangal, Ropar has invited application for admission to 39 Weeks Post Diploma Course (PDC) in Hydro Power Plant Engineering for 2019 sessions.
Why Should You Join?
The main aim of the course is to develop the pool of technically trained manpower readily available for recruitment to the Indian Power Sector. The course enhances the knowledge and skill of the fresh Diploma Engineers who join this course at their own as well as the engineers sponsored by Power utilities etc.
Eligibility Criteria for NPTI Nangal Post Diploma Courses 2019
Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical and Electronics Engineering or its equivalent diploma from a recognized Polytechnic / Technical Educational Board for both Non-sponsored and sponsored applicants.
Applicants under sponsored category have to provide a sponsorship letter from its employer / sponsoring authority.
Age Limit: No age limit
Selection Procedure: Merit basis (% of marks of qualifying Diploma)
Total Seats: 60 (Sixty)
Reservation: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH etc is applicable as per Govt. of India norms. 25% of seats are reserved for applicants sponsored by the power utilities. Total No. of Seats may vary as per requirements. Vacant seats in the sponsored category may be filled by non-sponsored category and vice-versa if required.
Placement: This course is job oriented professional course and NPTI maintains linkages with the Hydro Power utilities and reputed hydropower companies for the placement.
NPTI Nangal Post Diploma Application Form 2019
Prescribed application as per format (i.e. Annexure A, B & C) filled with relevant details along with Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1000/- including Service Tax, (Non-Refundable) in favour of “HPTC, NPTI Nangal” payable at Naya Nangal (SBI, Branch Code-0689) Punjab, must reach to HOI, National Power Training Institute HPTC, Nangal, Distt. Ropar-1410124 (Punjab) latest by September 27th, 2019 up to 05.00pm.
The envelope containing the application form and other documents should be marked “Application for PDC (Hydro) – 2019-20”.
NPTI Course Fees
- For Non-Sponsored Applicants: Rs.80,000/- plus Service Tax as per Govt. norms in two installments (1st installment Rs 40,000/- plus Service Tax as per Govt. norms at the time of counseling for confirmation of admission and 2nd installment – Rs.40,000/- plus Service Tax as per govt. norms.
- For Sponsored Applicants: Rs.1,35,000/- plus Service Tax as per govt. norms at the time of counseling for confirmation of admission.
- There is no fee concession for any category of applicants; the course fee paid is non-refundable is in both the case.
NPTI Nangal Post Diploma Courses 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of receipt of application: September 27th, 2019
- Final merit list will be displayed at institute websites on October 4th, 2019
- Counseling for admission of candidates (all categories): 17th & 18th October 2019
- Commencement of Course: October 21st, 2019
Check out more admission notification