B.Ed Special Education Admission 2019 at NSOU Kolkata
NSOU Kolkata B.Ed Special Education Admission 2019 – Netaji Subhas Open University has invited applications for admission to the B.Ed Special Education (M.R. / H.I. / V.I.) – ODL Programme for 2019-21 sessions.
Duration: Two years and 6 months (six) with Five Semesters.
Specialization in Disability Area: Mental Retardation (M.R.)/ Hearing Impairment (H.I.)/ Visual Impairment (V.I).
NSOU Kolkata B.Ed Special Education Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Online Application Forms June 12th, 2019 From 06.00 pm, onwards
- Last date of submission of online Application Forms: June 30th, 2019 Sunday till 01.00 pm
- Online Publication of Merit List: July 08th, 2019 at 03.00 pm
- Central Counselling and Spot Admission at SoE, NSOU: 24th to 27th July 2019
- Commencement of PCP On and from July 28th, 2019
Check out Admission Notifications
Eligibility for NSOU Kolkata B.Ed Special Education Admission 2019
Applicants should have at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanities, 4 years Bachelor’s or 3 years Second Degree Bachelor’s Programme in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the program.
Bachelor’s Degree with Hons may be determined either on the basis of honors marks only or on the basis of honors marks and marks of the Pass Subjects taken together.
Relaxation of marks for the Reserve Category applicants is admissible as per rules of Govt. of West Bengal.
The Reservation & Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of Govt. of West Bengal.
Entrance Test Pattern
The Entrance Test will consist of a paper of 100 marks (200 MCQs with 0.50 marks in each). The duration of the Test will be of 3 hours (12 noon to 3.00 PM).
Common Entrance Test will be held at the designated Venues (the number of venues depends upon the enrolled applicants). The Test will be held for the two zones viz. South Bengal and North Bengal.
Test for the South Bengal zone will be held at Kolkata and North Bengal zone at Siliguri.
However, the Merit List will be prepared separately for the two zones considering the zone was from the applicants appeared at the Test. Therefore, Merit list prepared so, cannot be changed or altered anyway.
Counseling will be held CENTRALLY for TWO zones.
Part-A: GK & Teaching Aptitude (Secondary standard) – 25 MCQ
Part-B: Logical and Analytical Reasoning – 25 MCQ
1) Education: 25 Marks
2) Disability-Related Awareness: 25 Marks
The test will be conducted through OMR in order to ensure objectivity in evaluation.
Check out Latest Entrance Exams
NSOU Kolkata B.Ed Special Education Application Form 2019
The applicant needs to fill-up and submit online, the application form and take the print out of the filled in application form pay-in-slip from our admission website www.wbnsouadmissions.com.
Entrance Test Fees: Rs.500/- (plus Bank Charges).
- 40,500/- (Rs. 40,000/-for Total Course Fee and Rs. 500/- Admission Processing Fee) shall be deposited in Bank Draft (drawn in favour of Netaji Subhas Open University payable at Kolkata) at the time of counselling.
- Application Form, Entrance Test and all other relevant information can be obtained either from the Prospectus or from the Website www.wbnsou.ac.in / bdp.wbnsouadmissions.com.
- 1000/- (Rs.500/- admission processing fee and Rs.500/- for confirmation of seat after counselling which is part of Course Fee) shall be deposited in cash at the time of counselling. Balance amount of Course Fee Rs.39, 500/- shall be deposited in Bank Draft (drawn in favour of Netaji Subhas Open University payable at Kolkata) within 15th July 2019.
- Applicants will have to report at the venue of Counselling (School of Education, Netaji Subhas Open University, CF-162, Sector-1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata.
- No T.A./ D.A. will be paid by the NSOU for attending the Counselling.