NTR University BSc Nursing Admission 2019
NTRUHS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019: Dr NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) Vijayawada has invited applications for admission to BSc Nursing Programs for 2019-20 sessions.
NTRUHS BSc Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Publication of notification in Press: 18th September 2019
- Application form available website: 19th September 2019 to 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM
- Last date of Availability of Online Application: 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM
- Dates of verification of original certificates: To be notified
- Display of merit list: To be notified
- Dates of exercising web options: To be notified
Check out Nursing Courses Details
NTRUHS BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2019
Applicants must be of Indian Nationality or persons of Indian origin (P.I.O)/Overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders and should satisfy the local or non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in AP.
Both Male and Female applicants are eligible for 4YDC B.Sc., (Nursing) Course (the admission of Male Applicants will be as per the order issued in Govt. of India.
Minimum Education: 10+2 Passed @45% aggregate of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology); 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
Those who belongs to SC, ST and BC are eligible with 40% aggregate Marks in the Science Group subjects (Botany, Physics, Chemistry and Zoology) as per orders of the Secretary Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
Students shall be medically fit.
Minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
Check out Paramedical Admissions
NTR University BSc Nursing Selection Procedure 2019
Selection will be made by the Selection Committee appointed by Vice-Chancellor, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
Selections shall be made local area wise as per the procedure prescribed in Annexure-III of G.O.P.No.646, Education (W) Dept. dated 10-7-1979, as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Dept., dated 18-05-2009.
The Selection Committee is empowered to allot a applicant to any of the Nursing College.
Selections will be made by the selection committee appointed by Vice-Chancellor, based on the master merit list and Preference given by the applicants at the time of selections/counseling.
NTRUHS BSc Nursing Application Procedure 2019
Online Application Form is available in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in. NTRUHS BSc Nursing registration from 19th September 2019 to 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM.
Procedure of submission of online application:
- After filling all the details in the online application
- You will then be directed to the payment gateway for payment of fee, wherein the transactions are done securely by the Bill Desk payment gateway.
- Application and Verification fee of Rs.2360/-(Incl.18% GST) for OC candidates & Rs.1888/-(Incl.18% GST) for BC/SC/ST candidates through online mode.
- You can make payment by Indian Credit/ Debit card (Visa/Master Credit Cards) / Net banking. (Not by the International Credit / Debit Cards issued by any bank). This facility is provided through the payment gateway of Bill Desk. If you agree, please click on the I agree and Pay now button below.
- Once the payment is authorized, you will be automatically redirected back to NTR UHS Registration server where you can take printout of the application form with the receipt.
Check out Medical Entrance Exams