NTR University MPT Admission Course 2019
NTR University Master of Physiotherapy Admission 2019: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) Vijayawada has invited application forms through online are hereby invited from the eligible applicants for admission into MPT Course (Master of Physiotherapy) for the year 2019-20 available under Convener Quota in Colleges located in the State of Andhra Pradesh and affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
NTR University MPT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Applicants who passed BPT degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or equivalent Degree and have completed the internship on or before 31st August 2019 are eligible to apply subject to the fulfillment of all other the conditions stipulated in these Regulations.
If the applicant is found to have concealed any information regarding this matter, the registration of such applicant is liable to be cancelled. Further disciplinary action will be taken by the University against him/her.
Check out PG Medical Courses
MPT Course Reservations
The MPT Courses are non-statewide courses; 85% of the available seats in every course of study (subject/discipline) shall be reserved in favour of local applicants in relation to the local area. While Determining 85% in favour of local applicants any fraction of seat shall be counted as one as per the Presidential Order issued in G.O.Ms.No.453, GA(SPF-B) Dept.
The procedure indicated in Annexure-III to G.O.P.No.646, Education dated 10-7-1979 shall be followed in selecting the applicants; 6% and 29% seats are reserved for SC, ST and BC applicants respectively(A-7%, B-10%, C-1%, D-7% and E-4%) duly following net group reservation.
In the event that if any seats reserved for S.T. not being filled up, they will be thrown open to the applicants belonging to the Scheduled Castes and vice-versa.
Check out Paramedical Courses
NTR University MPT Application Form 2019
Online Application Form will be available on the Website http://appgparamed.apntruhs.in from 09.00 AM on 25th September 2019 to 5.00 P.M. of 04th October 2019 upto 05.00 PM.
Applicants are advised to take a print out of the prospectus/instructions to fill the application form from the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in before proceeding to fill the application form.
The applicant eligible for admission into M.P.T. Courses, shall apply through online on the website http://appgparamed.apntruhs.in from 25th September 2019 to 5.00 P.M. of 04th October 2019 upto 5.00 PM only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center).
The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, Scanned Photo and Signature in the .jpg/.gif format separately (as shown below) (step-1) and ready to enter his/her correct data and upload the photo and signature after the payment of application fee through Online.
Check out Admission Notifications
NTR University MPT Fee Structure
The applicants have to pay the following fee along with their application towards registration including counseling fee with GST charges @18%:-
- Application fee: Rs. 3,540/- (for OC/BC); Rs. 3,186/- (for SC/ST)
- Counseling fee: Rs. 2,360/- (for OC/BC); Rs. 1,770/- (for SC/ST)
- Apart from the above registration fee, the applicants who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the State or Country/Abroad, have to pay a verification fee with GST @18%of Rs.5,900/- for degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.1,180/- for the degrees acquired outside the State
- The registration fee and counseling fee once paid will not be refund.
NIT University MPT Admission Dates 2019
- Issue of Notification: 24th September 2019
- Availability of Online Application forms Website: 11.00 A.M. of 25th September 2019 to 5.00 P.M. of 04th October 2019
- Last date for submission of filled in Application forms through online: 04th October 2019
- Display of Provisional Merit List 05th October 2019
- Certificates Verification: Will be Notified
- Display of Final Merit List: Will be Notified
- Date of 1st counseling: Will be Notified
- Date of 2nd counseling: Will be Notified
- Closure of admissions: 31st October 2019
Check out Latest Entrance Exams