NTR University Bachelor of Physiotherapy Admission 2019
NTRUHS BPT Admission 2019: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada has invited application for admission of students into 1st year Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in the Colleges in Andhra Pradesh affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P., Vijayawada for the academic year 2019-20
NTRUHS Bachelor of Physiotherapy Courses Details
Course Offered: Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
Duration of Course:
- The duration of B.P.T course is 4 ½ academic years including 6 months of compulsory internship.
Check out Paramedical Admissions
NTRUHS BPT Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Publication of notification in Press: 18th September 2019
- Application form available website: 19th September 2019 to 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM
- Last Date of Availability of Online Application: 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM
- Dates of verification of original certificates: To be notified
- Display of merit list: To be notified
- Dates of exercising web options: To be notified
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Physiotherapy Courses
- The applicants should be of Indian Nationality or persons of Indian origin (P.I.O) / Overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders and should satisfy the local or non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Educational institutions (Regulations of admissions) order, 1974.
- Applicants seeking admission into Bachelor of Physiotherapy Course should have passed 2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry, which shall include a practical test in each subject. or
- Any other examination of (10 + 2 pattern) recognized by the University in Andhra Pradesh or Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry, which shall include a practical test in each of these subjects. or
- Intermediate Vocational (10+2) with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences’ Or APOSS in Biological & Physical Sciences.
- Applicants possessing qualification of the University / Board or an institution outside the State should produce a certificate of equivalence from the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh.
Age Limit: Applicants should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
Reservation of Local Candidates
- Admission to 85% of the available seats shall be reserved in favour of the local candidates in relation to the local area as provided in A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission).
Check out Medical Courses
NTRUHS BPT Application Form 2019
- The Online Application form available website https://paramed.apntruhs.in from 19th September 2019 to 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM
Procedure of submission of online application:
- After filling all the details in the online application
- You will then be directed to the payment gateway for payment of fee, wherein the transactions are done securely by the Bill Desk payment gateway.
- Application and Verification Fee of Rs.2360/-(Incl.18% GST) for OC applicants s& Rs.1888/-(Incl.18% GST) for BC/SC/ST applicants through online mode
- Applicants can make payment by Indian Credit/ Debit card (Visa/Master Credit Cards) / Net banking. (Not by the International Credit / Debit Cards issued by any bank). This facility is provided through the payment gateway of Bill Desk. If you agree, please click on the I agree and Pay now button below.
- Once the payment is authorized, you will be automatically redirected back to NTR UHS Registration server where you can take printout of the application form with the receipt.
Check out latest entrance exams
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Vijayawada-520008 (Andhra Pradesh), Tel.: +91–8978780501 & 7997710168, Website www. ntruhs.ap.nic.in