NTRUHS MBBS BDS Admission 2019 Notification and Dates
NTRUHS MBBS BDS Admissions 2019: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, has been invited the application forms through online from the applicants who have secured the following cut-off scores in NEET UG 2019 and fulfilled eligibility criteria for admission into Undergraduate Medical and Dental Courses available under Competent Authority Quota in Govt., Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical & Dental Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS Course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati for the Academic Year 2019.
Also See: Medical Entrance Exams
NTRUHS MBBS BDS Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses: June 21st, 2019
- Availability of online Application form: June 22nd, 2019 to June 28th, 2019
- Date of release of provisional merit position of all the applicants applied for: June 30th, 2019
- Dates of verification of original certificates: Will be notified later
- Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates: Will be notified later
- Dates of exercising web options for admission into MBBS, BDS courses: Will be notified later
- Commencement of classes: August 01st, 2019
- Closure of admissions: As per MCI/DCI schedule
- The same application will be considered for all the rounds of the counselling including MOP-UP round counselling and also for stray vacancies.
- This Notification is for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats remaining after contributing of 15% to National Pool (AIQ) in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges and Category ‘A’ seats (50% of intake) in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also 105 seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati only.
- In case any new MBBS/BDS seats are permitted by MCI/DCI are affiliated to the University for the academic year 2019, those seats also will be filled up.
Eligibility Criteria for NTRUHS MBBS BDS Admission 2019
The Eligible Applicants, who have qualified and secured minimum percentile in NEET UG 2019, have to apply for determining the Merit position for Competent Authority Quota seats in respective categories subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus.
The Applicant should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974.
The Applicant should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC Applicants should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST Applicants should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH Applicants should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
- The Applicant should have qualified in NEET UG -2019 conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
- OC Applicants should secure not less than 50th percentile in NEET UG 2019.
- BC/SC/ST Applicants should secure not less than 40th percentile in NEET UG 2019.
- OC PH Applicants should secure not less than 45th percentile in NEET UG 2019.
- The Applicant should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
The Applicants born on or after 02nd January 2003 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses and they need not apply for the counselling.
The Applicants who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, physically challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses:
- General Category – 50th Percentile and Cut off Score (out of 720) – 119
- SC/ST/BC – 40th Percentile and Cut off Score (out of 720) – 96
- Persons with Disability (BC/SC/ST) – 40th Percentile and Cut off Score (out of 720) – 96
- Persons with Disability (OC) – 45th Percentile and Cut off Score (out of 720) – 107
- Final merit position will be displayed after verification of Original certificates
Also See: Dental Entrance Exams
NTRUHS MBBS BDS Application Form 2019
- Applicants are advised to download and read the Prospectus/Regulations carefully before filling the online application form for admission into MBBS & BDS Courses for the Academic Year 2019-20 available in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
- The qualified and eligible Applicants as per the regulations who desire to take admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in Govt., Private Un-aided Non-minority & Minority Medical/Dental Institutions shall apply through online for determining the Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories in the Website https://apmedadm.apntruhs.in from 11.00 AM on June 22nd 2019 to June 28th 2019 up to 5.00 P.M only.
- The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet cafe/net center).
Application & Counselling Fee for MBBS/BDS Courses
- Application and counselling Fee of Rs.3540/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC & BC Applicants and Rs.2950/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST Applicants shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded.
Check out Latest Entrance Exams