OJEE Exam Pattern 2018
There will be multiple choice type questions. The number of questions will be sixty (60) per each hour of exam.
Each question shall have four answers (including one correct answer) and the examinee shall have to blacken only the appropriate circle/oval (which he/she considers most correct) in black/blue ballpoint pen. Each correct answer shall fetch four marks.
Each attempted question will fetch zero. One mark will be deducted for the wrong answer. No rank will be awarded to such applicants submitting blank answer OMR sheet.
Also See: OJEE 2018 Notification and Dates
Subjects for appearing at OJEE 2018:
- For BHMS/BAMS & B.Pharm Courses: 45 X 4 = 180 questions, 3 hours duration, 1 booklet. Applicants are advised to appear either PCB or PCM as per their choice. Total of 135 questions.
- Lateral Entry to B Tech: 120 questions, 2 hours duration (Engg Math, Engg Mechanics and Basic Electrical Eng. 40 each).
- LE Pharma: 60 questions from D.Pharm course, 1-hour duration.
- LE BSc /+BSc: 60 questions, 1-hour duration, (Mathematics-30, Physics-15 and Chemistry-15 questions).
- MCA: 120 questions (Mathematics-60 and Computer Awareness-60), 2 hours exam duration.
- LE-MCA: 120 questions (Mathematics-60 and Computer Awareness-60), 2 hours exam duration.
- MBA: 120 questions, 2 hours duration Verbal reasoning-40, Analytical reasoning-40, General Knowledge-10, Comprehension-20, Comp and business fundamentals-10.
- Integrated MBA: 60 questions, 1-hour duration Verbal reasoning-15, Analytical reasoning-15, General Knowledge-15, Comprehension-15.
- Tech, M.Arch: 90 questions, 2 hours duration: Branch questions-60, Engineering Mathematics-20 and Arithmetic & Logical reasoning-10.
- M Pharm: 60 questions, 1-hour duration of B. Pharm course.
** If appearing in PCB – will get rank in BAMS/ BHMS and Pharmacy.
** If appearing in PCM – will get rank in Pharmacy.
The medium of examination is English.