OJEE 2018 Application Form | OJEE 2018 Registration Form
Applicants are eligible to apply OJEE 2018 through online mode only. For the same, they are required to go through official website of OJEE 2018 i.e. www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com.
Applicants can find the complete information regarding how to apply at the official website of OJEE in the Information Brochure. Go through the information brochure thoroughly and apply as per the instruction specified.
Instruction for Completing Online Application Form:
Step 1: Select Examination Form carefully.
- Form A – +2 Science students applying for BAMS and BHMS/ PHARMACY ONLY/ PHARMACY and BAMS & BHMS.
- Form B – LE Tech Diploma to B. Tech./ B. Sc. LE to B. Tech./ D. Pharm. LE to B. Pharm.
- Form C – Graduate students applying for MCA/ MBA/ LE MCA.
- Form D – M. Tech./ M. Pharm./ M. Arch./M. Plan.
- Form E – Graduate students applying for MBA and MCA / MBA and LE MCA / MBA and PGAT.
- Form F – +2 or equivalent students applying for INTEGRATED MBA (5 YEARS) Applicant has to fill the relevant application form.
Step 2: Fill Application Form Online.
Step 3: Upload Photograph, Signature and left-hand thumb impression of the applicant in the application form. No need to send the hard copy to the OJEE 2018.
Step 4: Deposit registration fees to complete the registration.
Step 5: Keep a copy of Confirmation page for the record.
Read in detail the information brochure/instructions to fill online application form/screenshots of filling up of the application form which can be downloaded from the website www.ojee2018.com, www.odishajee.com.
Payment through Banks
Print Bank e-Challan for Fee payment through Syndicate Bank or Bank of Baroda (After fee payment note down Journal Number issued by Bank); or Payment through Debit Cards, make fee payment online with Debit Cards (Note your Transaction id).
OJEE 2018 Fee Details
- Cost of Application FORM A, B, C, D, F – Single Exam Rs.1000/-
- Cost of Application for Combination Papers, E (MBA & M.Tech, MBA & MCA, MBA & LE-MCA) Rs.1500/-
Applicants must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Brochure available on the website (www.ojee.nic.in /www.odishajee.com). Applicants not complying with the instructions shall summarily be disqualified.
OJEE 2018 Application Date
Last date for fill-up of online Application Forms: March 20th, 2018
Date of Download of Admit Card begins from 20th to 25th April 2018