ONGC Scholarship for SC/ST Meritorious Students 2018-19: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited application for ONGC Scholarship 2018-19. Application are invited from talented SC/ST students pursuing professional courses in Engineering, Medical stream and Masters Degree Courses in Business Administration, Geology and Geophysics. Applicants can submit their application forms on or before January 21st, 2019. Check out the complete details like the last date, eligibility criteria, application form and more information for ONGC Scholarship 2018-19.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Scholarship 2018 for Meritorious SC/ST Students
ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) offers scholarships to meritorious economically backward General/OBC Category/SC/ST students. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation students and 1000* Scholarship worth Rs.48000/- per annum each.
Check out more Scholarships
ONGC Scholarship 2018 Last Date to apply
- The last date to submission of duly completed application form for is 21st January 2019
ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students
- Name of Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Scholarship for Meritorious SC/ST Students
- Total No. of Scholarship: 1000*
- Applicants will get an impressive amount of Rs.4000/- per month, i.e. Rs 48,000/- per annum
Stream wise Distribution
- 1. Engineering (4 years): 494 Scholarships – Rs.4000/-
- 2. MBBS (4 years): 90 Scholarships – Rs.4000/-
- 3. MBA (2 years): 146 Scholarships – Rs.4000/-
- Masters in Geology/Geophysics (2 years): 270 Scholarships – Rs.4000/-
- *50% Scholarships are Reserved for Girl Students
Zone wise Distribution:
- Zone-I (North): J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh (200 Scholarships)
- Zone-II (West): Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli (200 Scholarships)
- Zone-III (North West): Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura (200 Scholarships)
- Zone-IV (East West): Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal (200 Scholarship)
- Zone-V (South): Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pudducherry, Lakshdweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands (200 Scholarships)
ONGC Scholarship 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There is a particular eligibility criteria for those Applicants who want to get the erudition amount, the point that the Applicants have to remember at the time of applying are:
- The scholarships are open for studies in India and for Indian nationals only.
- Applicant should be a student of 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Masters Degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA. The scholarship shall be admissible only for pursuing full time regular courses by AICTE/ MCI/UGC/Association of Indian Universities/State Education Boards/State Government/ Central Government
- Students pursuing four years Engineering/MBBS Courses/Two years Masters Course in Business Administration & Two years Masters Degree in Geology/ Geophysics are eligible
- Applicant should have obtained minimum 60% marks in 12th class for Engineering and MBBS disciplines. Similarly 60% marks are necessary in graduation for P.G. Courses i.e. Geology/Geophysics/MBA. Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA/CGPA) of minimum 6.0 in 10 points scale of grading system.
- The specific zone where a student can apply for scholarship shall be decided on the basis of the location of University/College/Institute in which the student was studying for the qualifying examination (i.e. 12th class for Graduate courses and Graduation degree for Post Graduate courses) irrespective of the domicile of the student.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicant is maximum 30 years as on 01st of November 2018 for the Academic Session.
ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2018-19
- The Applicant fulfilling the above criteria may submit their application in the prescribed “Application Format” which can be downloaded from ONGC’s Website www.ongcindia.com
- Complete application with all the supporting documents as mentioned in the application form duly certified and forwarded by their Head/Principal/Dean of the Institute/College/University
- Applicants should reach the designated office of ONGC as per the details given in application Format.