Maastricht University Netherlands – Orange Tulip Scholarship 2019-20
Orange Tulip Scholarship 2019 – Maastricht University (UM), Netherlands, has invited the applications for Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Program for the year 2019-20. Check out the complete details like application dates, application form, eligibility criteria and more about Orange Tulip Scholarship 2019.
About Orange Tulip Scholarship India
- The Orange Tulip Scholarships (OTS) gives talented students in India the opportunity to study in the Netherlands. It is offered by higher education institutions, multinationals and government institutions.
Check out more Scholarships 2019
Orange Tulip Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- The General Deadline for Submission of Registration files is April 01st, 2019
- Entire duration of the Master Program
- 100% tuition fee (Please note no additional allowance towards living costs or visa costs)
Eligibility Criteria for Orange Tulip Scholarship 2019
- Applicant must have the Indian nationality and live in India
- Applicant must have a degree from a non-Dutch university
- Applicant must have not previously studied or worked in the Netherlands
- Applicant must have a very good command of English, both written and spoken. Required IELTS and TOEFL scores vary per faculty and study programme. To check your study programme language requirements, please see your programme’s webpage under the menu tab ‘Admission requirements.’
- Applicant must have good grades, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 75%
- Applicant must have been admitted to a Master’s degree programme at Maastricht University
Orange Tulip Scholarship India 2019 Application Form
- Step 1: Register for a Master’s Program at Maastricht University. For further details on how to register for a Master’s Program at UM, please see your prospective programs webpage. Once you have submitted your application via Studied link, you will receive a student ID number
- Step 2: You may apply for the OTS scholarship at the Nuffic Neso office in your country. Please mention your student ID number when you apply at the Nuffic Neso office.
- Step 3: Please contact your Nuffic Neso office for more information regarding the selection procedure
- Please be aware that the application for the OTS scholarship is separate from the admission to a Master’s Program at Maastricht University. OTS will make the selection for the OTS applicants, not the University