OSSTA Talent Search Examination (OTSE) 2019 Notification
OSSTA Talent Search Exam 2019: OSSTA Talent Search Examination (OTSE) 2019 is for the students of Odisha state who are passed out class 8 examinations with minimum 60% marks and currently studying in class 9. Odisha Secondary School Teacher’s Association, also known as OSSTA, conduct OSSTA Talent Search Examination (OTSE) every year since 2010.
Check out Scholarship Programs
- The main objective to conduct the OSSTA Talent Search Examination (OTSE) 2019 is to identify the luminaries of the state and the meritorious students who qualify in the examination are given Rs.100 per month for 15 months as scholarship amount.
- The application process has been already started and the last date to apply is 15th October 2019.
- OSSTA Talent Search Examination (OTSE) Scholarship is only for the State-Funded Schools. The students who are qualified in OSSTA Talent Search Examination (OTSE) 2019 will be given Rs.100 per month for 15 months as a scholarship amount.
Check out AIIMS Fellowship Program
OSSTA Talent Search Exam 2019 Important Dates
- The application begins for OSSTA talent search exam: September 18th, 2019
- Last Date to apply for OSSTA: October 15th, 2019
- OSSTA Admit card: First Week of November 2019
- OSSTA Talent Search Examination Date: November 17th, 2019
- OSSTA Result 2019: December 2019
The applicants who have applied successfully for OSSTA Talent Search Exam (OTSE) 2019 will be selected to get a scholarship amount of Rs.100 per month on the basis of their performance in the OSSTA Talent Search Examination 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSTA Talent Search Exam 2019
The state has not applied much-diversified conditions. So the official Eligibility OSSTA Talent Search Examination.
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Odisha.
- The applicant must be a student of class 9th in the current academic year.
- The students must have achieved a more than 60% in the previous class.
- The students must also be students of a state-funded school.
- Not the students must full fill all these OSSTA Talent Search Examination Eligibilities. As no student will be allowed to obtain the scholarship is not found qualified under this Eligibility criteria.
OSSTA Talent Search Exam 2019 Selection Process
- This year Talent Search Examination will be conducted on 17th November 2019. Name of the selected candidates will be published on the official website and the applicants will also be able to check their result on this page.
Check out Facebook Fellowship Program 2020
OSSTA Talent Search Exam Pattern
The applicants taking the Talent Search Examination this year will have to follow the examination pattern as given below:
- Duration of the Exam: 2 hours
- Date: Sunday, 17th November 2019
- Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Total number of questions: 10
- Total Marks: 100
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer and no negative marking
- OTSE Marks distribution
- Odia – 10
- English – 10
- Science – 15
- Mathematics – 15
- Social Science – 10
- General Knowledge (GK) – 20
- Mental Ability Test – 20
- Total – 100
Exam Test Centers
- The applicants have to choose one center from the list given below while filling the application form so that the OSSTA can fix the exam center in each education district.
- The Roll Number field has to be kept blank in the application form submitted by the school and that will be allotted by the officials of the Odisha talent search exam. The applicants will receive the roll number which a few days before the exam.
- Without the OTSE roll number, the applicants will not be allowed to appear in the talent search exam.
OSSTA Talent Search Exam 2019 Application Form
The students wish to take OSSTA Talent Search Examination (OTSE) 2019, have to submit OSSTA application form through their school. The application form of OTSE can be downloaded by following the link below:
The students are suggested to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling up the form. To fill the OSSTA Talent Search Examination, the applicants are suggested to go through the steps given – https://www.ossta.in/?p=911
OTSE 2019 Application Fee
The applicants do have not to pay any application fee to appear in the OSSTA Talent Search Examination (OTSE) 2019 which is scheduled to be conducted on 17th November 2019.
Click to download the OTSE application form.
Steps to Fill the Application Form
STEP 1: Download Application Form – First, the school has to download the application form by following the link given on this page.
STEP 2: Fill Application Form- Now fill the OSSTA OTSE application form and write the names of all the students who have registered their names with the school for participation in OTSE. The school has to write the names of the student and also the marks secured by them in Class 8 annual examination.
Submission of the Application Form
- The school headmaster/ headmistress have to submit the completed OTSE application form to the district secretary of their region.
- The district secretary will then submit the consolidated form for all schools in their district to OSSTA.