PESSAT 2019 Application Form: Applicants should be very careful in filling-up the PESSAT 2019 online application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected at any time of admission process or even at a later stage.
In case an applicant fills two or more PESSAT 2019 application forms, the last filled and completed application form will be considered for further processing.
PESSAT Application Form 2019 – Steps to Fill Online Form
Check out PESSAT 2019 Exam Date
Get Latest Updates about PESSAT 2019 via SMS & Email by entering..
The processing of application form is based on the information filled by the applicant.
Any error committed intentionally or otherwise may result in cancellation of your candidature.
How to Apply PESSAT 2019?
- Please select the course you want to apply
- Enter the Name of the Applicant
- Select the Gender
- Select Date of Birth of the applicant
- Enter the Email-ID of the applicant
- Once you fill the brief details click on Proceed button and then click on Edit/confirm button
- Once you clicked on the confirm button personal details page will appear on the screen.
- Select the applicant blood group from the dropdown list
- Tick Nationality: Indian/ Other(Enter the other details in text field)
- Select Religion from the dropdown list
- Select the category you belongs to:
- OTHERS (Enter the other details in text field)
- Enter the caste
- Enter the Mother tongue
- Select the Citizenship: Indian/ Other(Enter the other details in text field)
- Select the family size from the dropdown list
- Enter the place of birth
- Select Handicapped details: Yes/No
- If it is yes please select: Visual/Physical
- Present communication address
- Write the full present address along with city, pin code, district where the communication to you could be made. Select your State from the list given
- Write the full permanent address along with city, pin code.
- Write STD code and your residence phone number, if available, otherwise leave blank.
- Write your cell number (without zero ‘0’) compulsorily i.e. only 10 digit number.
- Enter the details of the parents:
- Name of the Father and Mother
- Qualification of the father and mother
- Occupation of the father and mother
- Designation of the father and mother
- Employer Details of the father and mother
- Annual Income of the father and mother
- Alumnus of PES: Yes/No
- Enter the details of the qualifying examination
- Last Institute Studied (Give full address):
- Institute Name
- Address line 1
- Address line 2
- Last Institution left on
- Select the date, month and year from the dropdown list
- Qualifying Examination for Undergraduate programs
- 12th State Board
- 12th CBSE
- 12th ICSE
- Qualifying Examination for Postgraduate programs
- Enter the last qualifying examination in the text field.
- PUC (10+2) details for undergraduate programs (If Applicable)
- Registration Number
- Year of Passing
- Total Marks
- Aggregate percentage
- PCM Marks details for undergraduate programs (If Applicable)
- Physics marks
- Chemistry marks
- Mathematics Marks
- Total Marks
- Aggregate percentage
- Branch being sought
- If applicant selects B.Tech registration form
Need to select the branch from the dropdown list
- Electronics and Communication
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronics
- Select Branch being sought through details
- KAR (KARNATAKA)
- NKR (NON KARNATAKA)
- NRI (NON Resident Indian)
- Select the Admission through
- GOI (Govt. of India)
- J&K (Jammu and Kashmir)
- NRI/PIO/FN (Foreign)
- Select the 3 test Centre preferences from the dropdown list
- Select the Declaration part in the registration form and click on the submit button, If it is confirmed click on confirm button and you will get “your application has been submitted successfully page”.
- Click on Continue to upload your photograph button
- Choose your photo from particular path
Check out PESSAT Exam Pattern 2019
Upload the photo/Upload your photo later by giving your registration number, Date of birth and the gender details or else click on the confirm button. You will get “Payment details page”.
Choose the payment details:
- Online payment (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking)
- By Demand Draft
- If payment is through Online payment(Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking)
Read the instructions and click on I agree and pay now button or else if you want to change the payment mode click on change the payment button.
After clicking on the I agree and pay now button,
Select the pay using
Net banking/Credit card/Debit card
If it through Credit card/Debit card:
Enter the card number, enter the name of the card, and enter the expiry of the card date, enter the CVV number then click on make payment button or else click on cancel button.
After clicking on the make payment button you will get the payment receipt and the Final print form of the application.
- If payment is through DD Draft: Pay the Fee in bank through demand draft.
Enter the DD Details in online:
- Enter the DD Number
- Enter the Bank Name
- Enter the Branch Name
- Enter the Branch city name
- Enter the DD Date
- Send the DD to the Office of Admissions at PES University Ring Road campus along with a print of the online application form through courier
Already registered applicants can take print form of the application by giving their Date of birth and Registration number and gender details.
Already registered applicants can continue their registration from the point where they have stopped the last step.
PESSAT 2019 PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Credit/Debit card: Can be paid directly.
- Net banking: Can be paid directly
- By Challan: Applicant has to print both application form and challan, carry both to bank for payment. Submit hard copy of application along with copy of stamped challan.
- By Demand Draft (DD): Has to be paid in Favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Applicant has to procure DD from the bank, enter Demand Draft details in the space provided online and to be sent along with printed application form to the following address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Phone Number: +91 80 26724781, +91 80 26724782, +91 80 26726622
Mobile Number: +91 94497 94000