Pondicherry University MBA Admission 2020 through CAT Scores
Pondicherry University MBA Admission 2020: The Department of Management Studies (DMS) was the first academic entity of Pondicherry University and it offers the flagship MBA Program (Full time/Part Time) for the academic year 2020-21.
Check out the complete details of dates, application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, fees and other information for Pondicherry University MBA Admission 2020. Online MBA Admission System Using CAT Score.
Check out more MBA Admissions
School of Management Consists of the following Departments
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Tourism Studies
- Department of International Business
- Department of Banking Technology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Economics
- Department of Management Studies (in Karaikal Campus)
- MBA – International Business – Two-year full-time program – Admission through CAT
- MBA – Logistics & Supply Chain Management – Two-year full-time self-financing program
Pondicherry University Courses Offered
- 2 year full-time MBA Program
- MBA Business Analytics – Two-year full-time self-financing mode program
Check out DTU Delhi MBA Admission 2020
Pondicherry University MBA Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Press Release about New Courses: 28th August 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form for IIM CAT:18th September 2019
- Appear for CAT Schedule on 24th November 2019
- Pondicherry University Website January 2020
- Selection Process will consist of GD and PI in end March 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Pondicherry University MBA 2020
Intake & Specialization: Two-year four-semester full-time Program (Intake of 148) with dual specialization in any of the four functional areas namely Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, and Operations & Systems.
Eligibility Criteria: Any graduate degree with 50% marks is eligible. For reservation applicants belonging to SC/ST, 5% relaxation is applicable.
Selection Process: Applicants will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:3 from CAT score 2019 for group discussion and personal interview at the end of March 2020. Kindly watch out for the university notification for MBA admissions in January 2020. The NRI and foreign nationals are exempted from undergoing the regular selection process. However, foreign nationals are requested to route their applications through ICCR/MHRD, Govt. of India.
The NRI applicants shall apply directly to the Head of the Dept. with proof of NRI status. The NRI status of the father/mother alone will be considered.
MBA – Business Analytics
Intake & Specialization: Two Year Four Semester Full-Time Program in self-financing mode (intake of 30) with managerial and technical analytical specialization. Each student must bring their own laptops.
Eligibility Criteria: Graduate degree in B. Com/B.com (CA)/ BBA/ BCA/ B.Sc. (Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science) / B.E./B.Tech and Master Degree in the mentioned subjects with 50% marks are eligible to apply. For reservation applicants belonging to SC/ST, 5% relaxation is applicable.
Selection Process: Applicants will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:3 from CAT score 2019 for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at the end of March 2020. Kindly watch out for the university notification for MBA admissions in January 2020. The NRI and foreign nationals are exempted from undergoing the regular selection process.
However, foreign nationals are requested to route their applications through ICCR/MHRD, Govt. of India. The NRI applicants shall apply directly to the Head of the Dept. with proof of NRI status.
As per Govt. of India norms for All-India seats (MBA with Dual Spl. & MBA Data Analytics) 20% quota for Puducherry UT (for MBA with Dual Spl.)
Check out Admission Notification
- Merit- cum Means – 750 per month to 20% of students with income less than Rs.2.5 L per annum
- PG Merit –First 3 Ranks. Rs.2000/1500/1000 per month.
- Govt. of India –SC, ST, OBC Scholarships; Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- Govt. of Puducherry –Merit/Merit-cum-Means: Rs.3000 per month.
Attention MBA Applicants
Working professionals or final year undergraduate students may apply for MBA @ DMS for July 2020 with your Score Card of IIM CAT 2019.
All MBA aspirants with CAT scores are encouraged to apply as cut-offs will vary based on the applications received.
Pondicherry University MBA Application Form 2020
- The process of submission of Application Form has to be completed via online mode only.
- Apply for IIM CAT before 18th September 2019. Appear for CAT scheduled on 24th November 2019. Download your results and CAT Score Card.
- Apply online for MBA programs of DMS Pondicherry University as per instructions. Separate applications for the two MBA programs.
- No Application Fee for PWD and Transgender applicants.
- Shortlisted applicants based on CAT scores will be notified on our website.
- The selection process will consist of Group Discussion and Personal Interview in end of March 2020.
Direct Applications Exempted from CAT
- Andaman & Nicobar 2 seats (for MBA with Dual Spl. only)
- NRI & Foreign students 20% additional seats
- Defense: Army 2 & Air Force 4 seats
Visit SOM profile on www.pondiuni.edu.in to know more about us.800 acres Wi-Fi enabled Green & Safe Campus, Well-equipped Library, Hostels, Health Centre, Shopping Complex, Canteen & Playgrounds.
Payment of Fees
All the students shall pay all the fees to the University at the time of admission. For the subsequent semesters, the fees should be paid within ten days from the beginning of each semester.
Examinations fees shall be payable on or before the last date prescribed in this regard. If the above dates fall on Saturdays or Sundays or any other holidays, the last date for payment of the above fees will be the preceding working day.
The facility of online payment will be available shortly. If a student does not pay the fee on time, late payment fine, shall be levied as follows at the time of payment:
- 5.00/- rupees per day for the first 10 days
- 10.00/-rupees per day thereafter upto the last day of the month in which the fees is due.
A student whose name has been struck off from the rolls of the University, under the above clause, may be readmitted on the recommendation of the Dean/ HOD/ Coordinator of the Dept./Centres concerned and on payment of arrears of fees in full and other dues, together with a re-admission fee of Rs.1000/- plus University Development Fund of Rs.500/-.