POSE Scholarship Scheme 2019 Notification Released
Pose Scholarship 2019 – Haryana State Council for Science and Technology (HSCST), Panchkula has announced Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship for 2019 sessions conducts Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of Haryana. Here you can check out the details like application procedure, last date, selection, eligibility and more details about POSE Scholarship 2019.
POSE Scholarship 2019 Last date
- Last date for Submitting Online Applications is September 24th 2019 (05.00 pm)
The Scholarship is offered the following Courses:
The scholarship is offered in basic and natural science viz. Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Biology, Statistics, Geology, Astrophysics, Astronomy, Electronics, Bio-Chemistry, Anthropology, Microbiology, Geophysics, Geochemistry, Atmospheric Sciences and Oceanic Sciences.
Number of POSE Scholarship
- 3-year B.Sc. /4-year BS/5-year Integrated M.Sc. /M.S. Courses – 150
- 2-year M.Sc. Course – 50
Also check more Scholarship Programs
Amount of Scholarships
- 4000/- PM for 3-year B.Sc. Course
- 6000/- PM for 2-year M.Sc. Course
If the students take admission in 4-year B.S. or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. then the amount of scholarship during 1st, 2nd & 3rd year will be Rs.4000/- PM and during 4th & 5th year Rs.6000/- PM.
The selected students will get a mentorship grant (one time) of Rs.12,000/- in 3-year B.Sc. Programme, Rs.17000/- in 4-year B.S. Programme, Rs.22000/- in 5-year integrated M.Sc. Programme and Rs.10000/- in 2-year M.Sc. Programme.
POSE Scholarship Application Form 2019
An advertisement in the leading newspapers will be published for inviting the applications through universities/ colleges for the award of scholarship after the admissions in the Under Graduate/ Post Graduate classes.
The applications for POSE Scholarship must be sent in the prescribed application format, which can be downloaded from the websites of the Department of Science and Technology, Haryana.
POSE Scholarship 2019 Selection Criteria
- For 3-year B.Sc. or 4-year BS or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. Courses merit list will be prepared based on average percentage score obtained in class 12th board examination in English/Hindi (better of the two) and best of three out of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (i.e. Total of 4 subjects/Maximum marks in 4 subjects = %age)
- For 2-year M.Sc. the merit list will be prepared on the basis of average percentage marks of B.Sc. /B.A. course in three years