Pt BD Sharma University M.Pharmacy Admission 2019 Notification
Pt BD Sharma M.Pharmacy Admission 2019: Applications has invited for admission to M.Pharmacy Course in College of Pharmacy, PGIMS, Rohtak and Private Pharmacy College affiliated to Pt. B.D. Sharma, UHS Rohtak for the academic session 2019-20. Check out the complete details application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, selection process and more for PT BD Sharma Pharmacy Admission 2019.
Check out Admission Notifications
Pt BD Sharma University M.Pharmacy Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Forms on University Website: June 24th, 2019
- Last date of receipt of Application Forms: July 08th, 2019 (up to 2:00 PM)
- Last date of receipt of Application Forms would be considered as seven days after the date of declaration of result
- Date of declaration of Result: To be notified on University website
- Date & Time of Counseling: To be notified on University website
- Venue of Counseling: Pt. B. D. Sharma, PGIMS, Rohtak
Number of Seats
- Tentative seats matrix for admission to M. Pharmacy 2 Year’s Course
- College of Pharmacy PGIMS – 05 (Pharmaceutics), 05 (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology)
- Hindu College of Pharmacy, Sonepat – 09 (Pharmaceutics)
- Advanced Institute of Pharmacy, Aurangabad– 06 (Regulatory Affairs)
- K.S.D. College of Pharmacy, Ambala Road, Kaithal– 10 (Pharmaceutics)
- Lord shiva college of Pharmacy, Sirsa – 09 (Pharmaceutics) 09 (Pharmaceutics Chemistry)
- Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Memorial College of Pharmacy, Barwala Road, Sirsa– 09 (Pharmaceutics) – 06 (Regulatory Affairs) & 06 (Pharmaceutics Chemistry)
- Rajendra Institute of Technology & Sciences, Sirsa – 10 (Pharmaceutics)
Eligibility Criteria for Pt BD Sharma University M.Pharmacy Admission 2019
- He/she must attain the age of minimum 21 years on 31st December 2019.
- The applicant shall be medically fit.
- The applicant shall be a citizen of India.
- The provisional admission shall be made strictly in order of merit of valid GPAT score, if the seat(s) remain vacant, the vacant seat(s) shall be offered to Non-GPAT Applicant(s) strictly in order of merit based on marks obtained in theory subjects of B.Pharmacy Course obtained from only AICTE/PCI approved Institutions.
- Applicants must submit the proof of VALID GPAT SCORE for getting a fellowship from AICTE and having passed the qualifying examination, i.e. B. Pharmacy, at the time of counseling.
Note: The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary or its equivalent certificate. The Applicant must have passed B. Pharm. from AICTE/PCI approved institution, with a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/BC) aggregate marks.
The selected Applicants at the time of counseling will have to submit a medical fitness certificate from any Govt. Medical Officer to the College of Pharmacy.
The candidature of the Applicant is liable to cancellation if found medically unfit. “The admission fee will be accepted only after getting a positive medical fitness certificate.
Check out Medical Courses
Pt BD Sharma University M.Pharmacy Selection Process 2019
The provisional admission shall be made strictly in order of merit of valid GPAT score, if the seat(s) remain vacant, the vacant seat(s) shall be offered to Non-GPAT Applicant(s) strictly in order of merit based on marks obtained in theory subjects of B. Pharmacy Course obtained from only AICTE/PCI approved Institutions subject to the medical fitness. Rest of the conditions shall remain as they are.
On the failure of the selected Applicants to report for admission within the stipulated period the vacancies caused would be filled from the waiting list prepared at the time of counseling itself.
Pt BD Sharma University M.Pharmacy Counseling
The Counseling for admission to M.Pharma, PGIMS, Rohtak will be notified on the University website. Applicants will be required to appear in person before the Counseling Board. No relaxation will be given to Applicants who are unable to appear before the Counseling Board on the dates notified.
Intimation regarding seat allotment can be seen on websites of Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak uhsr.ac.in, www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in and Notice Board of College of Pharmacy, PGIMS, Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. No separate information will be sent.
Pt BD Sharma University M.Pharmacy Application Form 2019
- Prospectus can only be downloaded from university website uhsr.ac.in, www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form online for the various courses for the academic session 2019-2020.
- For now, the application form for M.Pharm is available to download, check the “Application Form” page for more information
- It is required to do the registration of each and every Applicant before filling the application form for the various courses. The application form is going to be available from June 24, 2019. So, interested Applicants are requested to fill the application form before the last date which is given in the above schedule table.
- Applicants can check the dedicated page of the application form, which contains all the information, which is available in the “Quick links” section.
- The Application Form complete in all respects along with a Demand Draft of Rs 2400/- (Rs.600/- for SC/BC Applicants of Haryana only) in favor of Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak or before 08th July 2019.