Pt BD Sharma University BSc MSc Nursing Admission 2019
Pt B D Sharma University Post Basic BSc and MSc Nursing Admission 2019: Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak has invited Online applications from eligible and interested applicants for admission to 2 years Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and 2 years M.Sc. Nursing through a Common Entrance Examination for 2019. Here you can check out all details about the application form, eligibility, age limit, important dates and more details.
Pt B D Sharma University Course Offered
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing – 2 years Course
- MSc Nursing – 2 years Course
College of Nursing, PGIMS, Rohtak and Private Unaided Nursing College affiliated to Pt. B.D. Sharma UHS, Rohtak for session 2019.
All the applicants, who apply for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing – 2 years & M.Sc. Nursing – 2 years Course, Entrance Exam 2019 will be allowed provisionally to appear in the Entrance Exam.
Pt B D Sharma University Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Forms w.e.f.: 20th August 2019
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Forms: 12th September 2019 (up to 5:00 PM)
- Date of Entrance Exam: 22nd September 2019 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Date of Declaration of Result: Within 48 hours at Notice Board of UHSR & Website
- Date of Counselling: To be notified separately on University Website
- Venue/Centre of Counseling: Committee Room, Director Office, PGIMS, Rohtak
Also See: MSc Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Pt B D Sharma University BSc MSc Nursing
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing – 2 years Course
She will attain the age of 21 years or more on 31st December 2019.
The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary or its equivalent certificate.
Applicant must have passed following exams – Passed the higher secondary or Senior secondary or intermediate or an equivalent Exam recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done Matric/10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible.
Has obtained a certificate in General Nursing/Midwifery and Registered as RN & RM with any state nurse’s registration council.
Must have been declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board constituted by PGIMS, Rohtak.
In case of an employee of UHSR/State Govt., the applicant desirous of undertaking the Higher studies will have to obtain a NOC from State Govt./University of Health Sciences, Rohtak before submitting their applications to the institutions concerned for admission in the course. Any application submitted without NOC of competent authority will not be considered eligible for various benefits under this policy.
For M.Sc. Nursing – 2 years Course
She must attain the age of minimum 22 years on 31st December 2019; the age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary or its equivalent certificate.
The applicant must have passed following exams:
Must have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any INC recognized College of Nursing.
However, in case of SC/ST/BC category applicants having 50% marks in aggregate may be allowed to appear in the Entrance Exam.
Must be registered Nurse & registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council. Must have minimum one year of work experience of recognized institute after Basic B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing Hons or
Must have minimum one year of work experience of recognized institute after or prior to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing; the work experience will be calculated from the date of registration in parent Council till the last date of submission of form.
Also See: BSc Admission 2019
Scheme of Exam
Date of Entrance Exam: 22nd September 2019 (Sunday, PB B.Sc. Nursing 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM & M.Sc. Nursing: 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM)
The medium of Entrance Examination will be English. The Entrance examination shall consist of one paper. The paper will include Objective type questions. Number of questions and Maximum Marks.
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2 years Course
Three hours duration -180 MCQ Questions (180 Marks) Subject – Anatomy Physiology, Microbiology, psychology, sociology, fundamentals of Nursing, First Aid, Community health Nursing, Midwifery and Gynaecology, Paediatric, Nursing Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing.
M.Sc. Nursing – 2 years Course
Three hours duration – 180 MCQ questions (180 marks) – Subjects (Medical Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Paediatrics Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing &Obst. & Gynae., Nursing Research & Statistics, Nursing Education & Administration & General knowledge & current affairs.
There will be no negative marking.
Total No. of Seats (P.B. B.Sc. Nursing): 30
Distribution of Seats: (Only Female Applicants can apply)
- GC – 8
- SC – 20%
- BC-A – 16%
- BC-B – 11%
- PH – 03% – 01
- In-service Applicant – 12
- Total – 30
M.Sc. Nursing 2 years Course
- Only Female Applicants can apply
- Total No. of Seats: 30
- Community Health Nursing: 05
- Medical Surgical Nursing: 10
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing: 05
- Paediatric/ Child Health Nursing: 05
- Obstetrical & Gynaecological Nursing: 05
- The result of Entrance Exam will be displayed on the Noticeboard in the office of the Controller of Examinations and also on the University Website i.e. www.uhsr.ac.in.
- The allotment of the seats shall be made according to the merit of entrance examination.
- During subsequent counselling (s) the seat will be allotted as per the merit of the applicant depending on the availability of seats on that particular day.
- During the final counselling, a category wise waiting list of the eligible applicants, based on their merit will be prepared by the Counselling Board. In case any seat falls vacant due to any reason, the same will be filled up from the wait listed applicants.
- The admission in the institution will be completed by 31st Oct.2019.
Pt B D Sharma University BSc MSc Nursing Application Process
The Application Form/Prospectus can be downloaded from the University Website www.uhsr.ac.in and be submitted along with the Demand Draft of Rs.2400/- for GC Category (For SC/BC of Haryana only @ Rs.600/-) drawn in favour of the Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak payable at State Bank of India, Medical College, Rohtak (Code 4735).
Each applicant for admission to P.B. B.Sc. (N)/M.Sc. Nursing Courses must fill up the Admission Form in his/her own handwriting as per instructions attached with it mentioning the category and send it super scribed” Admission Form for M.Sc. Nursing Course 2019/ Admission Form for P.B. B.Sc. Nursing Course-2019″ to the Controller of Exams, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak so as to reach Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on or before 12th September 2019 upto 05.00 pm
In case of applicants for admission to P.B. B.Sc. Nursing must attach attested certificates for passing General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) and Registration of RN & RM.
Pt BD Sharma UHSR Rohtak
Statutory Officers of PT.BD Sharma, University of Health Sciences (UHSR), Rohtak-124001, Haryana, India, College of Nursing, PGIMS, Rohtak, Phone Nos. 01262-282113Website www.uhsr.ac.in.