PU MET 2018 | PU Management Entrance Test 2018
PU MET 2018: UIAMS Punjab University Chandigarh has invited application for admission to MBA Courses for the academic year 2018 through Management Entrance Test.
Here you can check out Punjab University PU MET 2018 – eligibility criteria, application form, entrance exam, exam date, application fees, application dates and more details about Punjab University Management Entrance Test.
The university will hold entrance exam on March 17, 2018 for admission to following courses:
MBA Courses: MBA in Retail Management, Banking and Insurance Management, IT and Telecommunication Management, Infrastructural Management, Pharmaceutical Management, Hospital Management.
- Check out PUMET Exam Pattern
PU MET Exam Date 2018 | PUMET 2018 Date
|Date of Availability of Prospectus & Online Application Form for PU-MET-2018:||18th January 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Information on the Website to Generate the Bank Challan:||26th February 2018|
|Last Date for Deposit of fee in any branch of SBI using website generated challan:||01st March 2018|
|Last Date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee in SBI:||05th March 2018|
|Last Date for correction regarding photograph, signature and any other information (for completed forms only):||08th March 2018|
|Last Date for Receiving of copy of filled Application Form Printout along with the requisite documents:||15th March 2018|
|Final date by which Roll No. will be available online:||12th March 2018|
|Date of Holding Entrance Test:||17th March 2018 (Saturday)|
|Tentative date during which the result may be declared by the University:||27th April 2018|
|Centre for the Entrance Test:||Chandigarh|
Punjab University MBA Eligibility Criteria
MBA Retail Management and Banking Insurance Management: A bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline with not less than 50 percent marks in the aggregate.
MBA (IT & Telecommunication Management) and MBA Infrastructural Management: B.E/B.Tech (in any Branch) with 50 percent marks.
Or Bachelor’s degree in any science subject, with Physics and/or Mathematics with 50 percent marks.
Or Bachelor’s in Computer Applications (BCA) with 50 percent marks.
MBA Pharmaceutical Management: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or MBBS.
Or Bachelor’s degree in any science subject with 50 percent marks and Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 50 percent marks.
MBA Hospital Management: MBBS / BAMS / BHMS / B.Pharmacy / BPT / B.Sc (Nursing) with 50 percent marks.
PUMET 2018 Application Fee
Applicants have to Deposit Rs.2100/- (In case of SC/ST applicants, Rs.1050/-) in the SBI Bank using website generated Challan.
The following functionaries may be contacted only in case of extremely urgent enquiry from 09.00 am to 05.00 pm (on working days only).
PUMET Application Form 2018 – How to Apply..?
- Register Online www.uiams.puchd.ac.in
- Note down your Log in ID and password.
- Take print out of bank slip
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- Log In again 24 hours of depositing fee and upload scanned photograph, signature, and fill other important information. Complete each section (profile, category, Academic Qualification) carefully and lock each section. Once you lock the section, you will not be allowed to change information in that section.
- Take printout of the application form and submit/send with the required documents (if any) to the address mentioned on the printout of the application form.