PUCAT 2020 Combined Admission Test Notification
PUCAT 2020 Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test: Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU), Jaunpur has invited application for admission to various Technical, Professional Postgraduate and Graduate Regular Courses for 2020 sessions through Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT).
PUCAT 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
- PUCAT 2020 Application begins: March 16th, 2020
- Closure of Application: June 01st, 2020
- Admit Card release: 01st week of June 2020
- PUCAT 2020 Exam Date: June 10th, 2020
- PUCAT 2020 result: June 18th, 2020
- Counseling and spot admission: July 02nd, 2020
Courses Offered and Eligibility
Faculty of Management Studies
MBA (4 Semesters): Graduate in any discipline with minimum 45% marks is eligible.
MBA, MBA (HRD), MBA (Finance & Control), MBA (Business Economics): 60 seats in each course, Admission through UPSEE.
MBA (Agri-Business), MBA (E-Commerce): 30 seats in each course, Admission through UPSEE.
Masters in HRD (MHRD): 30 Seats, Admission through PUCAT 2020.
Faculty of Applied Social Sciences
Social Science (4 Semesters): Graduate in any discipline with minimum 45% marks.
MA (Applied Psychology), MA (Mass Communication): 30 seats in each course, admissions through PUCAT-2020.
Faculty of Science
M.Sc (Biotechnology) (4 Semesters): 20 seats, admissions through PUCAT 2020, graduate in bio group with minimum 50% marks is eligible; an applicant having a gap of more than two years is not allowed.
M.Sc (Microbiology, Biochemistry & Environmental Science) (4 Sems.): 20 seats in each course, Admission through PUCAT-2020; Graduate in Science with minimum 50% marks is eligible and; Chemistry is essential at the graduate level for admission in Biochemistry.
Faculty of Medicine
B.Pharm (8 Semester/Four years): 10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary or equivalent exam with Science subjects (Biology and/or Mathematics) and minimum 45% of marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology group.
Lateral Entry: Applicants who have passed D.Pharm in First Division from PCI recognized institution may apply for direct admission to 2nd year (III Semester) in B.Pharm Course.
B.Pharm: 60 seats, admissions through UPSEE (Fee Rs 60,000/- per annum).
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
B.Tech (8 Semesters/Four years): 10+2/Intermediate/High Secondary or equivalent examination with Science Subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Group) and minimum 45% of marks in aggregate.
B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Mechanical Engg, Electrical Engg, Computer Sciences & Engg & IT: 60 seats in each course, admissions through UPSEE-2020.
Lateral Entry: Applicants who have passed Polytechnic Diploma/B.Sc in First Division from a recognized institution may apply for direct admission to 2nd year (III Semester) of B.Tech Course admissions through UPSEE.
MCA (6 Semesters): Graduate in any discipline with 45% in Mathematics at intermediate level/PGDCA/BCA, 60 seats, Admissions through UPSEE.
Reservation of Seats
VBSPU Reservation of seats shall be as per the U.P State Government /University norms. Relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying degree examination is provided for SC/ST applicants.
PUCAT 2020 Application Form
- Application Form, Admission Brochure, and other details can be downloaded from the University website www.vbspu.ac.in.
- Duly filled Application Form along with self-attested requisites must be received in the Office of the Chairman, Admission Cell (PUCAT 2020), Faculty of Engineering & Technology, VBS Purvanchal University Jaunpur-222003 (UP) on or before May 10th, 2020.
- Applications can be sent by hand or through Regd. Post along with a Bank Draft of Rs.200/- for GEN/OBC category (Rs.150/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of “Finance Officer, VBS Purvanchal University Jaunpur, payable at Jaunpur-222003 (Uttar Pradesh).
- Applicants appearing in the final year exam of the qualifying degree are also eligible.
Check out more Latest Entrance Exams
PUCAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam level: National
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Type of Question: MCQ