PUTHAT 2018 Notification, Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test 2018
Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test – PUTHAT 2018 is conducted by Panjab University for admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM) Courses for the year of 2018.
Courses Offered and Seats
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) – 60 Seats
- Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM) – 30 Seats
PUTHAT 2018 Eligibility
The Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) shall be open to all such applicants who have passed in the 10+2 Exam of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate and English as one of the Compulsory Subjects.
The eligibility of applicant will be provisional at every stage of the admission process. It will be the responsibility of the applicant to ensure his/her eligibility and fulfillment of various conditions for admission as prescribed in the rules/regulations of Panjab University.
PUTHAT Exam Pattern 2018
The paper for PUTHAT will consist of 100 questions of one mark each. Total time allocated to the paper will be 90 minutes. The medium of exam shall be English only. There shall be negative marking i.e., 25% marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The distribution of marks for the respective components of testing would be as:
- English Aptitude – 30 Questions
- Current Affairs and General Awareness – 20 Questions
- Reasoning Ability – 20 Questions
- Hospitality Industry Awareness – 30 Questions
Application Form Procedure
- Register Online in PUTHAT website http://puthat.puchd.ac.in
- Note down your login ID and Password.
- Download SBI Slip and pay fee in any SBI branch of India.
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm.
- Downloading you Admit Card.
General category applicants have to pay Rs.2100/- as PUTHAT 2018 registration fee (Rs.1050/- for applicants from SC/ST categories).
For further details regarding PUTHAT 2018 application fee and application form submission process, applicants may visit official website link www.puthat.puchd.ac.in.
PUTHAT 2018 Important Dates
Date of Availability of Prospectus and Application Form on the website: 1st Week of March 2018
Last Date for Submission of Information on the Website to Generate the Bank Challan: 2nd Week of April 2018
Last Date for Deposit of Application Fee: 3rd Week of April 2018
Last Date for Uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website: 3rd Week of April 2018
Downloading of Admit Card from the website: 4th Week of April 2018
Date of Entrance Exam (PUTHAT 2018): May 06th, 2018