Rajasthan General Nursing and Midwifery Course 2019
Rajasthan GNM Admission 2019: Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare, Government of Rajasthan has invited applications for the admission in 3 years General Nursing and Midwifery course for the session 2019.
Rajasthan GNM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Registration Starts from September 16th, 2019
- Last Date for Registration: September 30th, 2019
Check out Paramedical Admissions
Rajasthan GNM Admission Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must have passed the Class 12th Examination in Science with Physic, chemistry, and biology as the main subject with 40% aggregate marks (35% marks for reserved category applicants that is SC/ST).
To proof the eligibility, applicants have to upload the scanned mark sheet of class 12th in the application form.
The applicants must have completed the age of 17 as on 31st December 2019. The upper age limit is as follows:
General: Women 34 years; men 28 years
SC/ST: Women 34 years: Men 28 years (+5 yrs of age relaxation)
Applicants apply through departmental quota: Women 40 years; Men 35 years.
Check out Medical Courses
Rajasthan GNM Selection Process 2019
- The selection of the applicants for the GNM admission 2019 will be done on the basis of fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
- A merit list of the selected applicants will be uploaded on the website. The applicants whose name will be present in the merit list will be eligible for the counseling round for admission
- The selection of the applicants in the government and private nursing colleges of women and men will be done in the ration of 80:20 (women: Men).
- In case there is less number of Female applicants in Sc Category then the number of Vacant, seats will be filed by the male applicants of the same category.
Check out Nursing Course details
Rajasthan GNM Application Form 2019
- The application form for the GNM Rajasthan admission 2019 is available on the official website www.rajswasthya.nic.in.
- The applicants are advised to read the eligibility norms very carefully before filling the online application form. Click on the application link and fill the necessary details that are required to be filled by the applicant.
- After filling all the details, pay the prescribed amount of application fee through E-Mitra, Debit/ Credit card, Net banking.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph, Signature (JPEG format in 50kb to 100kb file size) and the required Documents i.e. Mark sheet /passing certificate of class 10th and 12th (150kb-500kb file size).
- After submission of the form, applicants should take a printout of it for the future reference.
- Online application forms can be filled directly through E-Mitra/CSC kiosks center.
Check out Rajasthan Paramedical Admission
Rajasthan GNM Application Fee 2019
- General / OBC – E-Mitra: Rs.200/- + Rs.32/-(Form Charge), Debit/ Credit / Netbanking – Rs.200/- + Rs.20/- (GST).
- SC/ST – E-Mitra: Rs.100/- + Rs.32/- (Form Charge E), Debit/ Credit / Netbanking – Rs.100/- + Rs.20/- (GST).