Rajasthan Paramedical Courses 2019 Notification
Rajasthan Paramedical Courses Admission 2019: Rajasthan Paramedical Council has released the admission notification for Paramedical Courses for session 2019-20. Rajasthan Paramedical Council for providing admissions to various Diploma Paramedical Courses invites online applications from July 03rd, 2019 to July 31st, 2019.
Rajasthan Paramedical Council Course Details
- Name of the Council: Rajasthan Paramedical Council
- Courses Name: Paramedical Diploma Courses
- Session: 2019-20
- Course Duration: 2 years
Check out more Paramedical Admission
Rajasthan Paramedical Courses Offered
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Radiation Technology
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Orthopaedic Technology
- Diploma in ECG Technology
- Diploma in Blood Bank Technology
- Diploma in Endoscopy Technology
- Diploma in Cath Lab Technology
- Diploma in Emergency & Trauma care Technology
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
- Diploma in EEG Technology
Rajasthan Paramedical Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Registration: July 03rd, 2019
- Last Date for Online Submission of Form: July 31st, 2019
Check out more Medical Courses
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Paramedical Admission 2019
Applicants should possess 10+2 /Intermediate with Science subjects (Chemistry/ Physics/ Biology/ Mathematics) with at least 45% marks for (General) and 40% for (OBC/SC/ST) category Applicants.
Age Limit: Minimum 17 Years as on 31st December 2019.
Rajasthan Paramedical Selection Process 2019
- Admission Selection shall be made on the basis of qualifying marks of 12th / Intermediate or equivalent. Merit List will be prepared for each Course.
Rajasthan Paramedical Application Form 2019
Applicants can apply online from official website www.hte.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Paramedical Council Admission form filling process for the applicant. The applicant can fill the form either through by himself/herself by his/her SSO ID or visit the nearest E-Mitra. Online Applications can be filled from 3rd July to 31st July 2019.
- General- RS 1000/-
- OBC/ SC/ ST- RS 500/-
Check out Latest Entrance Exams