Rajasthan Technical University REAP 2019 for B.Arch Admission
Rajasthan Technical University B.Arch Admission 2019 – Rajasthan Technical University, Kota conducted Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) for applicants seeking admission to the first year of Undergraduate Program leading to Bachelor’s Degree in different disciplines of Engineering (B.Arch) for 2019-20 sessions.
Applicants seeking admission to various B.Arch Programs offered by the affiliated Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Kota and MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur. Check out the complete details like important dates, eligibility, application form, seats, reservation for Rajasthan REAP 2019 through NATA Score.
Rajasthan REAP B.Arch Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start of online registration for college/institute: June 30th, 2019
- Last Date for deposition of application cum registration fee Rs.700/- (online): July 25th, 2019
- Last date for filling online application form and choice filling: July 26th, 2019
Check out Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process
Eligibility Criteria for REAP B.Arch Admission 2019
- First Year of B.Arch. 5 Years
- The minimum academic qualifications for admission to 1st year of B.Arch. Course is –
- Passed 12th (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and also at least 50% aggregate with 12th level examination. 45% in the case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer MBC; OR
- Diploma (10+3) (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govt. with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. 45% in the case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer MBC; OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination; And
- Qualifying NATA or Any other Aptitude Test conducted by Competent Authority of the State Government for session 2019.
Priority of Admission for B.Arch. (5 Years) Course
- Applicant may register on the basis of JEE Main 2019 (Paper II) / NATA 2019 score with marks/percentage of Class-12 or AICTE approved 10+3 diploma (any stream) or International baccalaureate diploma.
- However, class-12 marks/percentage would be given higher priority in comparison to any other eligibility (Marks / Percentage of diploma (10+3) (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma) in preparing the combined merit list during all stages of counseling in B.Arch. course.
- If applicant registers in B.Arch. course on the basis of class-12 marks/ percentage, or diploma (10+3) (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma then it is mandatory for him/her to submit valid National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2019 score conducted by Council of Architecture (COA) or any other aptitude test conducted by competent authority of the state govt./UT.
- Applicant will not qualify in NATA 2019 unless he/she satisfies all three conditions mentioned below:
- 1. A minimum of 25% must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
- 2. A minimum of 25% must be secured in Drawing portion (20 out of 80)
- 3. Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and the discretion of the council.
Basis of Admissions
- 1st Priority – Class-12 marks/ Percentage (50 % weightage) + NATA-2019 / JEE Main 2019 (Paper II) score (50 % weightage
- 2nd Priority – Diploma (any stream) marks/ Percentage (50 % weightage) + NATA-2019 / JEE Main 2019 (Paper II) score (50 % weightage)
- 3rd Priority – International Baccalaureate marks/ Percentage (50 % weightage) + NATA-2019 /JEE Main 2019 (Paper II) score (50 % weightage)
- For admission in I-Year of B.Arch. course combined merit list will be prepared on the basis of following formula for 12th / Diploma/ International Baccalaureate pass eligible applicants.
- [Marks/Percentage of Class-12 / Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate] (50 % weightage) + NATA-2019*/ JEE Main 2019 (Paper II) score (50 % weightage)
- *Qualifying NATA or Any other Aptitude Test conducted by Competent Authority of the State Government for session 2019. Best one out of two scores (NATA I and NATA II) will be considered.
- There is no age limit for admission to be given to applicants with following reasons:
- a) BTER has already removed the age limits of admission in Engineering Diploma courses
- b) The diploma passes out applicants are also eligible for B.Arch. first year and there is no age limit for admission in diploma courses in state, in view of this there is no age limit for admission to be given to applicants.
- Applicant desirous of admission to Engineering Colleges will have to deposit the Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of reporting in the allotted institution on the prescribed form certified by a Medical Officer of the Govt. of Rajasthan or a Registered Medical Practitioner as per medical standards laid down below:
- Height: Not less than 1.5 m for male applicants and not less than 1.4 m for female applicants
- Weight: Not less than 41 kg for male applicants and 37 kg for female applicants (Approximately)
- Chest Measurement: Not less than 69 cm with satisfactory limits of expansion and contraction (for male applicants only)
- Heart & Lungs: No abnormality
- Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles etc.: Presence of any of these will be a temporary disqualification to be rectified before joining the courses of study.
- Vision: Normal. Where defective, it must be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye. Eyes should be free from congenital and other diseases.
- Hearing: Normal. Where defective, it must be corrected.
- Speech: Normal.
Reservation of Seats
- As prescribed by the Govt. of Rajasthan (except in the case of Private unaided Institutions and 50% seats in the self-finance course of the aided institutions) the reservation of seats will be made subject to the prevalent statutory provisions of the State of Rajasthan viz. 16% for SC candidates, 12% for ST applicants, 21% for applicants belonging to non-creamy layer OBC category and 1% for non-creamy layer SBC applicants.
- As per the state government, order no. F1(6)/Tech.Edu./1999 Jaipur Dated 15-09-2011, 45% seats of prescribed 12% ST quota will be reserved for TSP in all institutions where ST reservation is available.
- Reservation of girls in this category – 50% of the reserved seats in this category are earmarked for the girls.
- Provision will also be made for horizontal reservation of 3% for applicants belonging to physically handicap (PwD), 25% for women category and 3% for dependents of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen/ Gallantry award winners
Check out more Engineering Entrance Exams
Rajasthan REAP 2019 Application Form
- The fee for REAP 2019 Application cum Registration is Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) to be paid online through REAP 2019 web portal. This amount deposited for REAP 2019 is neither refundable nor transferable nor adjustable.
Instructions for Filling Application Form
- The applications for REAP 2019 will be accepted online only
- The applications for REAP (B. Arch.) will be accepted online only. The process of online submission of application and college choice form for REAP (B.Arch.) 2019 shall be carried out through any of the following websites (1) www.barchraj.com (2) www.barchraj.org (3) www.ceg.rajasthan.gov.in
- There will be a uniform fee of Rs 700/- against application cum registration fees for each admission mode (REAP Counseling/Management Quota admissions/ Special mode counseling). Applicant has to apply and pay fee separately for B.Arch. courses.
- The fees will be deposited by the applicants through Net banking/ ATM card/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/e-Mitra etc. Fee once deposited will neither refundable nor transferable/ adjustable against any other counseling including REAP in future.
- applicants will contact any E-Mitra kiosk center and deposit a sum of Rs.705/- (Rs.700/- against Application form Fees and Rs.05/- for e-Mitra service charges). This amount is neither refundable nor transferable nor adjustable in future
- In the case of payment through Billdesk mode, the applicants need to note down the transaction Id. applicants are advised to keep these receipt/transaction Id details safely with them for further use.
- Applicants desirous of taking admission to first year of B.Arch. course will have to register (and generate login ID/password) (applicant’s Challan number is the default login ID), pay the application cum registration fee of Rs. 700/- (non-refundable) online through REAP (B.Arch.) 2019 web portal and fill the online application form.
Check out more Latest Entrance Exams
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota
Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, Kota – 324010, Phone No. 0744-2473062 Registrar, RTU: 0744-2473003, Website www.rtu.ac.in, www.reapraj.com