Rajasthan Technical University PhD Admission 2019 through Doctoral Admission Test
RTU Kota PhD Admission 2019 – Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) has invited application from eligible applicants for admission to Full Time/Part Time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programmes in various Engineering/MBA/MCA Departments of University College of Engineering and the recognized research centers of RTU Kota 2019. Check out the complete details like eligibility, application from, application procedure, important dates and more for Rajasthan Technical University Phd Admission 2019.
RTU Kota PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Advertisement for notification: June 16th, 2019
- Commencement of online application form filling: June 16th, 2019
- Commencement of choice filling: July 08th, 2019
- Last date of online application: July 13th, 2019
- Display of list of eligible applicants: July 18th, 2019
- Written Test (RTU DAT 2019): 20th – 21st July 2019
- Declaration of written test result: July 24th, 2019
- Document verification and interview of the qualified applicants in the written test by respective DRC: 29th – 30th July 2019
- Declaration of selected applicants for PhD admission after Research Board approval: July 31st, 2019
Specialization for PhD Programme Session 2019
- Civil Engg.: Structural Engineering; Goe technical Engineering; Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engg.: High-Performance Computing Systems
- Electronics Engg.: Power Systems; Power Electronics and Electrical Drives
- Electronics Engg.: Communication Engineering, Control, and Instrumentation
- Mechanical Engg.: Machine Design, Industrial Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Production Engineering
- Renewable Energy: Renewable Engineering
Check out more Entrance Exams
RTU DAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For Full-time Research Scholar: A applicant possessing the qualifications in appropriate areas and fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed below, shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D. Program in the respective subject.
Master’s degree in the appropriate discipline of any recognized University/Institute or equivalent, with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (of all the years/ semesters) where marks are awarded or minimum equivalent CGPA as defined by AICTE/UGC or any other competent body as the case may be.
A relaxation of 5% or equivalent grade point in the minimum eligibility shall be applicable to the applicant belonging to the categories of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and Differently abled persons or categories decided by UGC or those who had obtained their Masters Degree prior to 19th September 1993.
Applicants who have cleared the M. Phil Course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing M.Phil. degree shall be eligible.
A relaxation of 5% or equivalent grade point in the minimum eligibility shall be allowed to the applicant belonging to the categories of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and Differently abled persons or categories decided by UGC.
For Part-Time Research Scholar: In addition to the educational qualifications mentioned at 4.1(1) and (2) the applicant shall prove the following to the satisfaction of the DRC (Departmental Research Committee):
(a) Permission of the employer in writing to the applicant, to pursue Ph.D. Program along with his/her regular duties in the organization he/she is employed.
(b) Availability of all facilities for pursuing research at the applicant’s parent organization/place of work, in the chosen field of research.
(c) Certificate issued by the employer to allow him/her to fulfill the residential requirement during course work and contact days with a supervisor after completion of the course work as notified by University from time to time.
RTU Kota PhD Application Form 2019
- The applicants can apply online through the website www.rtu.ac.in and can pay the application fee of Rs.3000/- (non-refundable) online.
- The hard copy of the filled form (generated online) along with enclosures is required to be submitted in person at the time of interview. No need to send the hard copy of the form by post.
- The eligibility of the applicant for the written test shall be decided tentatively on the basis of the information provided in the online application form. In the event of any information being found incorrect or misleading, the candidature shall be liable to cancellation by the University at any time.
- If an applicant wishes to apply for more than one department/center, he/she shall have to submit the separate application form along with the fee.
- Completely filled application form along with the demand draft must reach the following address by Registered Post or Speed Post on or before the due date: Assistant Registrar (Research), V.C. Secretariat, Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, Kota-324010.
- The applicants are advised to visit the website regularly and act according to the schedule.
Also see – Engineering Admissions