RAK College of Nursing Admission to BSc Hons Nursing Courses 2019
RAKCON Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College BSc Nursing Admission 2019: Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing, New Delhi has invited applications notification for admission to BSc (Hons) – Bachelor of Nursing Course commencing from July 20th 2019.
Here you can find out complete notification about RAKCON Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College BSc Nursing Admission 2019 eligibility, application form, entrance exam, selection process, duration, important dates and more.
Number of Seats: 69 seats.
RAKCON BSc Hons Nursing Duration of the Course
Four Year (8 Semesters) inclusive of Internship.
The purpose of the course is to assist students to become a professional nurse committed to the promotion of health, prevention of diseases, and care during illness and rehabilitation of the clients.
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College BSc Nursing Areas of Study Include
Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Nursing, Foundation, English, Nutrition and Biochemistry, Psychology, Preventive Medicine, and Epidemiology, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Educational Technology, Computers and Communication Skills, Obstetrical Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Psychiatry Mental Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Sociology, Research and Statistics, Management of Nursing Services and Education and Research Project.
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College BSc Nursing 2019 Important Dates
- Prospectus with Application Form will be Available from March 05th, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: April 18th, 2019 by 05.00 pm
- Selection Test will be held: June 16th, 2019 (Sunday at 10.00 am)
- Commencement of Classes: July 20th, 2019
RAKCON BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
- B.Sc. (Honours) Nursing Minimum Conditions of Eligibility for Registration: Applicants seeking admission to first year B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Course must have passed the examination as listed below.
- Senior School Certificate Examination or Indian School Certificate Examination (12 Years Course) or an Examination recognized as equivalent thereto with 50% or more marks in the aggregate of 4 subjects including English Core/Elective, Physics, Chemistry and Biology provided the student has passed in each subject separately.
- Those who have appeared in S.S.C. or Equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 2018 are eligible for applying for admission to Selection Test.
- Minimum age requirement is 17 years by 01st October 2019.
- Only women applicants are eligible for the course.
Selection Procedure for Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College BSc Nursing
Basis of Selection
The selection of the applicants for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Course will be made on the merit of selection test. All applicants, irrespective of reserved or non-reserved category, have to appear for the selection test except foreign nations.
Admission will be made on the basis of merit based on Selection Test to be held on June 16th, 2019 (Sunday) at 10:00 A.M. at the venue mentioned in the Admission Ticket. Counselling will be done for applicants for final admission.
The selection test will be of two hours and thirty minutes (2/12 hours) duration and shall contain objective type (multiple choice) questions.
The test will be based on Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) curriculum of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and shall also include, some questions on English comprehension and general knowledge in health.
Names of the selected applicants will be put on the College Notice Board and website www.rakcon.com on the dates as declared in the Prospectus.
No Correspondence/Telephonic information in this connection will be entertained.
Application Procedure for Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College BSc Nursing 2019
- Prescribed application forms with prospectus for the Session 2018-19 can be obtained from R.A.K. College of Nursing, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024 on payment of Rs.550/- by Demand Draft addressed to Principal, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing.
- Students should apply on the application forms issued by the College for the Session 2018-19; application Forms of Previous Years Will Not Be Entertained.
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Nursing, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024, Email: [email protected], Telephone: 26436788, Website www.rakcon.com