Rashtriya Military School Entrance Exam 2020 for Class VI and IX admission
Rashtriya Military School Admission 2020: Rashtriya Military Schools (RMS) located at Chail (Himachal Pradesh), Ajmer (Rajasthan), Belgaum (Karnataka), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Dholpur (Rajasthan) has invited online applications for admission to Class VI and IX for academic session 2020. The Rashtriya Military School Entrance Exam for Class VI and IX admission, will be held on December 22nd 2019 (Sunday). The entrance exam will be based on automated OMR. Check out the complete details like RMS CET details, dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, admission form, vacancy, admit card, interview, results and more details about Rashtriya Military School Admission 2020.
RMS Common Entrance Test 2020 Session
- Rashtriya Military Schools located at Chail (Himachal Pradesh), Ajmer (Rajasthan), Belgaum (Karnataka), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Dholpur (Rajasthan).
- Rashtriya Military Schools are CBSE affiliated, fully residential public schools, which function under the aegis of Ministry of Defence.
Rashtriya Military School Admission Dates 2020
- Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained from September 21st 2019
- Last Date of Submission of completely filled Application Forms is October 20th 2019
- Rashtriya Military School Entrance Exam Date: December 22nd 2019 (Sunday)
Check out more latest entrance exams
Eligibility Criteria for Rashtriya Military School Admission 2020
- Class VI – Only boys aged between 10-12 years as on 31 March 2020 (born between 01 April 2008 to 31 March 2010, both days inclusive) are eligible.
- Class IX – Only boys aged between 13-15 years as on 31 March 2020 (born between 01 April 2005 to 31 March 2007, both days inclusive) are eligible.
Note: Six months relaxation in upper age limit is permissible for the wards of personnel Killed in Action for admission to Class VI and Class IX respectively.
Education for Class VI: No previous education qualification is mandatory.
For Class IX: Applicant should have passed Class VIII from a govt/recognized school before the date of admission to Rashtriya Military School. Students studying in Class VIII are also eligible to appear in the entrance test for class IX.
Medical: Selected applicants will have to undergo medical exam at Military Hospitals as nominated by the Director General of Medical Services prior to admission and only those found medically fit will be offered admission.
Also Check: Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020
Reservation of Vacancies
- 70% for wards of JCOs/OR of Army, Navy and AF (including ex-servicemen).
- 30% for wards of officers of Army, Navy and AF (including retired officers) and wards of civilians.
- 50 seats are reserved for wards of service personnel Killed in Action.
Note: 15% and 7.5% seats are reserved for SC and ST in all categories.
Rashtriya Military School Entrance Exam Pattern 2020 for Admission
The Rashtriya Military School (RMS) Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to Class VI and IX will be held on December 22nd 2019 (Sunday). The exam will be based on automated OMR.
- Class VI: It will be of class V standard in subjects of Intelligence, General Knowledge, Mathematics & English.
- Class IX: It will be of class VIII standard in subjects of English, Hindi, Social Science, Mathematics & Science.
Also See: Sainik School Admission 2020
Rashtriya Military School Admit Cards, Interview & Results
- Applicants who clear the CET and are figuring in the merit list will be required to appear for Interview at respective Rashtriya Military Schools. Final merit list will be prepared after the Interview.
- Rashtriya Military School Admit Cards & results will be hosted on the School website www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in on internet.
Rashtriya Military School Admission Form 2020
Prospectus and Application forms can be obtained by hand from any of the Rashtriya Military Schools by paying Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- in case of SC/ST) through Cash/DD.
Prospectus and Application form can also be obtained through post by forwarding self- addressed slip and Rs.650/- (Rs.350/- for SC/ST) (including Rs.50/- for postage) through Demand Draft payable at respective Rashtriya Military School (in favour of “Principal, Rashtriya Military School”).
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ROUTED THROUGH RASHTRIYA MILITARY SCHOOL ONLY.
Prospectus and Application form can be obtained from 21st September 2019 from any of the Rashtriya MILITARY SCHOOL.
Last date of submission of completely filled application forms is October 20th 2019
- The parents/applicants should exercise due care while filling up the application form. If on verification or otherwise at any subsequent stage, incorrect entries or some variations are found, then the candidature will be liable to be rejected.
- Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the applicant has qualified for Interview/Admission Test.
Rashtriya Military School (RMS)