Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing Admission 2019 at RCC Thiruvananthapuram
Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) Thiruvananthapuram has invited applications for admission to Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing Course for session 2019 sessions.
Check out Paramedical Admission
Important Dates for Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing
- Last Date for completing Online Application: 16th September 2019 (5.00 pm)
- Last Date for receiving Application by Post: 20th September 2019 (4.00 pm)
- Publishing final Rank List: 25th September 2019
- Counselling Date: 30th September 2019
- Date of Admission: 01st October 2019
- Date of Commencement of Classes: 03rd October 2019
Check out Medical Courses
Eligibility Criteria for Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing
Applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- a) Must be an Indian citizen
- b) Must possess RN/RM registration from Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council.
- c) Academic qualification: Pass in B.Sc. Nursing OR General Nursing and Midwifery.
- d) Age limit: Upper age limit is 35 yrs as on the last date for submission of application for general merit applicants; relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be given to all SC/ST applicants and 10 years to service quota applicants.
- e) The applicant must possess all the qualifications (Degree/Diploma Certificate, KNMC Certificate) dated on or before the last date for submission of application as prescribed by RCC.
Duration of the Course
- The course shall be one academic year (12 months) from the date of commencement of the course
- (i) Caution Deposit (Refundable) Rs.1000/- p.a., (ii) Tuition Fee Rs 20,000/- p.a., (iii) Exam Fee – As prescribed by KNMC.
Total No. of Seats – 20 (Twenty only).
- General Merit-11 Seats, SC/ST-02 Seats, SEBC-02 Seats, Service quota for RCC Staff-02 Seats, Service quota for DME applicants-02 Seats, Locomotor disability (40 to 50 %) quota: 01 Seats.
Check out Nursing Courses Details
Applicant must read all details of the course available on the website www.rcctvm.org, before start filling up the form. In case information furnished on the online form is found to be false then the applicant’s candidature/registration/admission will be cancelled/terminated.
The applicant seeking admission to the course should download the prospectus, instructions, and Annexure from the website www.rcctvm.org.
Before filling the online application a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST applicants) should be drawn in favour of “The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram”, payable at State Bank of Travancore, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram or any of its service branches.
The Applicant must remember the Application ID generated at the end of submission and note it down for accessing the filled online application form later.
The last date for completing the application online is 5.00 pm 16th September 2019. Completed print out of the application with supporting documents should reach RCC not later than 4.00 pm on 20th September 2019. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for PBDON 2019”.