REVA EET 2019 REVA University Engineering Entrance Test
REVA EET 2019: REVA University conducted REVA University Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET) for admissions to Undergraduate Engineering Courses – B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics, Communication, Electrical and Electronics, and Mechanical Engineering for 2019 sessions. It is a national level entrance exam. Check out the complete details like exam date, eligibility, application form, syllabus, admit card, exam pattern, fees, result and more details about REVA EET 2019.
REVA EET 2019
- The B.Tech admission test of REVA University is known as REVA Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET). REVA EET 2019 will be held on April 27th, 2019, across 16 different locations. The admission will be offered in 15 UG Engineering Program. Applicants can apply in both online and offline mode for REVA EET 2019.
- For more detailed information about REVA EET 2019 such as exam date, eligibility criteria, application form, important dates, fee structure, applicants can refer to this page.
Check out more Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
REVA University Courses Offered
- Engineering & Technology
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- There are different faculties in the University namely Engineering & Technology, Architecture which is further divided into departments.
REVA EET 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Application Form: November 26th, 2018
- Last Date to submit the Application Form: April 15th, 2019
- Availability of Admit Card: April 20th, 2019
- Last date to download Admit Card: April 26th, 2019
- REVA EET 2019 Examination Date: April 27th, 2019
- Date of Result: May 08th, 2019
Eligibility Criteria for REVA EET 2019
- To apply for the above Undergraduate Courses, applicants need to match certain eligibility criteria set by the governing authority. Applicants can refer to the points given below:
- Applicants should have passed 10+2/ PUC examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics / Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together, of any Board recognized by the respective State Governments / Central Government / Union Territories or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Applicants should have a good score in REVA University Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET) or CET / COMED-K or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized Institute / Agency.
- Foreign Nationals can also apply for this exam thus nationality is not an issue. However, foreign nationals may have to pay more for the application process as well as the course fee, if selected.
- Aspirants must have a Good score in REVA University Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET) to be eligible for admission to B.Tech courses.
Check out more B.Tech Courses 2019
REVA EET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Total No. of Questions: There will be total 120 questions which will be of 1 mark each.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be of 120 minutes.
- Negative Marks: There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Distribution of Marks: Applicants can check the distribution of questions section – wise from the table given below:
- Physics – 40
- Chemistry – 40
- Mathematics – 40
Check out more REVA EET Exam Pattern 2019
REVA EET 2019 Syllabus
- The applicants preparing for REVA EET 2019 will have to prepare themselves in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. They have to be thorough with the basic concepts of these subjects in order to appear in REVA EET 2019 Exam.
REVA EET Admit Card 2019
- The admit card for REVA EET 2019 will be available online only. Applicants will have to visit the official website of REVA University in order to obtain REVA EET 2019 Admit Card.
- REVA EET 2019 Admit Card will be comprising the certain list of things which are candidate’s name, date and time of the examination, complete address of the test centre and the course name for which the candidate will be appearing. Candidates will be able to download the admit card only if the candidates have successfully filled the application form and paid the application fee also.
- Admit Card acts as an entry ticket at the time of the examination. It should be also noted that at the time of the examination, candidates are required to take some Valid ID Proof with them such as Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Other Government issued proofs.
REVA EET 2019 Test Centres
- The REVA EET 2019 test centres given below are based on the previous year’s data. It should be noted that the test centres might change by the governing authority.
- However, for reference, candidates can check the list of centres given below:
REVA EET 2019 Application Form – How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply online on the official website
- Applicants should keep in mind that the Application Forms for REVA EET 2019 will be available online as well as offline. To obtain the forms offline, applicants can reach out to the Office of Admissions, REVA University.
- Applicants can fill the application form in both online and offline mode. For offline mode, candidates can procure the application form from Office of Admissions on the payment of Rs.1000/- (for Indian/SAARC applicants) Rs.2000 (for NRI) and US $50 for (Foreign National applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “REVA University” and which is payable at Bengaluru.
- For online application, follow the steps below:
Step I – Register & Confirm email to get the password
- Applicants will need to go to the REVA university website to register for the admission process. You will need to provide date of birth, name, phone number and email id. After registering, one should confirm their email id and activate the admission like to fill the application form.
Step II – Fill-in the Application form
- Applicants will need to fill the application form after registering. Fill in your personal and education details. Please make note of the details required.
REVA EET Result 2019
- REVA EET 2019 Result will be available on the official website of REVA University. It is to be noted that the result for REVA EET 2019 will be available in a PDF File Format. So, applicants need not be ready with their Login Credentials in order to check their results.
- Candidates can also check their ranks along with their results, as the governing authority will release a rank list also side by side with the result sheet of Applicants.
REVA EET Counselling 2019
Aspirants who qualify REVA EET 2019 will be called for REVA counselling. REVA EET merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks and ranks secured by students in the exam.
Documents for REVA EET 2019 Counselling:
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- REVA EET 2019 Admit Card
- Mark Sheet of Class XII
- Attested copies of mark sheet of Class XII has to be submitted
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Qualifying exam degree/mark sheet
- REVA EET 2019 Score card