RIE CEE 2019 Application Form | NCERT CEE Registration 2019
RIE CEE 2019 Application Form: Applicants can apply National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2019 online application form submission portal at www.ncert-cee.kar.nic.in.
Here you can check out all details about NCERT CEE Online Registration 2019, follow these steps which have given below – read carefully..
You can apply to appear in the common entrance examination (CEE) 2019 for admission to:
The following courses offered by the Regional Institutes of Education located at Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysuru, and Shillong.
- B.Sc.B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated),
- B.A.B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated),
- M.Sc.Ed. (Six Year Integrated),
- B.Ed. (Two Year) and
- M.Ed. (Two Year)
- B.Ed-M.Ed. (Three Year integrated)
The following courses of Prarambh School for Teacher Education Jhajjar, Haryana
- B.Sc. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
- B.A. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
CEE-2019 covers the scope of admission in following courses at Different RIEs:
RIE CEE 2019 Registration – Steps to be followed
- Online Registration: register yourself by following the link “Registration Form” in the CEE-2019 website at www.ncert-cee.kar.nic.in. The last date for registration is 12th May 2019. For the Registration, you need a valid e-mail id & mobile number (Important-Please do not change your sim card/mobile number till the completion of the admission process).
- User Credentials: after you complete the registration you will be send a onetime password/user credentials to the registered mobile.
- Login: Login to the CEE-2019 website at www.ncert-cee.kar.nic.in using username/e-mail id and the password sent to your mobile
- Registration Number: On login you will be able to see your registration number and user name on the top right-hand corner.
- Applicant’s Index Page: On login you will see the applicant’s Index Page. Please read the instructions given there carefully and click Next.
- Applicants Basic Details Page: This will take you to the applicant’s basic details page. Please fill the details here. If you are Person with Disability (PWD) remember to choose the category, if you are applying for Prarambh select the category, if you are from Hyderabad Karnataka remember to select the same. NTSE awardee should mention the year of passing. Then click Save & Next.
- Confirm the Data: This will take you to the Confirm Screen/page asking you to check all the basic information data provided by you. If you are satisfied, you can proceed by clicking OK if not please click cancel button and make the necessary correction. Once you click “SUBMIT” button, you will not be able to make any further changes in the “Basic Information Page” If everything is correct please check the box indicating that “I have checked all the basic information provided by me and is correct” and then click the “SUBMIT” button
Exam Centre and Program Details Page: This will take you to the exam center and program details page.
- Select your choice of exam center in the order of preference (you have three choice)
- Select the appropriate State /UT against which you are seeking admission. As a proof of eligibility of State/ UT for admission the applicant has to produce any one of the following documents:
- Evidence of having passed the qualifying examination from the State/ UT as given in the advertisement.
- In case of legal guardian/parents is an employee of State/ Central Govt./ Govt. of India undertaking/ Autonomous bodies the latest certificate of place of posting in the State/ UT
- A domicile certificate from the competent authority.
Applicants need to fill any one of the choices (a), (b) or (c).
- As per the eligibility and interest, an applicant can select more than one course to apply with single registration and the single payment of fees. Please check the eligibility conditions in respective courses for details.
- Please note- M.Sc.Ed. (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) Course runs at RIE Mysuru, the applicants from all states can apply for the CEE to get admission in this course. Similarly for admission to B.Ed.-M.Ed. (integrated) the program offered by RIE, Bhopal, applicants from all states can apply.
- The applicants belonging to eight North East States (NES) viz., Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura will be eligible for Admission for B.Ed. course at North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE) Shillong and for Four Year Integrated B.Sc.B.Ed. and B.A.B.Ed. Courses at RIE Bhubaneswar.
- The applicant can add more than one course to apply in by using the button “Add Programme” given on the page.
- With only one registration ID Applicant and onetime payment of fee, the can apply in more than one course as per their eligibility. Please check the eligibility conditions in respective courses for details.
- Based on this common entrance examination, separate Merit list will be prepared for different courses and different RIEs & prarambh school for Teacher Education, Jhajjar, Haryana.
Select your Qualifying Examination from the drop-down menu and then enter the year of appearing/passing, board/university, and enter the marks obtained and the maximum marks in the qualifying examination. If your qualifying examination is +2/Hr.Sec./Sr.Sec (Science) you must also enter the Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Statistics, Biology/Biotechnology. If your qualifying examination is B.Sc.Ed/B.Sc.B.Ed., B.A.Ed./B.A.B.Ed., you must also enter the professional component (B.Ed.) marks separately. If you are qualifying examination is post-graduation please enter your graduation marks also. Appearing students will be able to enter their marks on a later date after the announcement of the result and before our deadline.