Rashtriya Indian Military College Dehradun Entrance Exam 2020
RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam 2020: Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) Dehradun has invited application from the boys of Andhra Pradesh for admission for the term commencing July 2020.
RIMC conducts the entrance exam for admission to the VIII Class in the RIMC Dehradun for July 2020 term. Applicants who are interested in taking admission must appear in the Entrance Test.
RIMC Admission Test for Students which is going to held on 01st and 02nd December 2019 for Admission in Class VIII at the Rashtriya Indian Military College for the Academic Term/Academic Year July 2020 Term.
RIMC Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Entry Age: Applicants (boys only) appearing for the above test should not be less than 11 1/2 years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 years as on July 01st, 2020, i.e. they should have been born not earlier than July 02nd, 2007 and not later than January 01st, 2009.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should either be studying in Class XII or passed Class VII from any recognized school at the time of admission to the RIMC i.e. on July 01st, 2020.
Also See: JNVST 2020 for Class VI Admission
RIMC 2020 Exam Dates
- Availability of Press Note by DGMT: June 10th, 2019
- Availability of press note by State Governments: June 20th, 2019
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: September 30th, 2019
- Date of 8th Class Admission Test: 01st and 02nd December 2019 (Sunday/Monday)
- Date of Interview for qualified Applicants in Written Exam: April 07th, 2020
RIMC Entrance Exam Scheme
The examination comprises of:
a) Written Exam: The written part of the examination will consist of three papers, namely, English (1000-1200hrs) and Mathematics (1400-1530hrs) shall be conducted on 01st December 2019 and General Knowledge Paper (1000-11OOhrs) on 02nd December 2019. Minimum pass marks in each paper are 50%.
b) Viva Voce: The interview date shall be 04th October 2019, and interview will be held for only those applicants who qualify in the written exam, Minimum pass marks in interview is 50% and the date, venue for interview will be intimated to them by respective State by the first week of September 2019. Intelligence and personality of the applicants will be tested in the interview.
c) Medical Exam: All the applicants qualified after the interview will undergo a medical examination at selected Military Hospitals and only those applicants found medically fit will be considered for selection and admission to the RIMC. The medical exam of the applicants forms only a part of the system of selection and does not imply the final selection.
Exam Centres: Examination centers are generally located in the state capitals or in cities/towns s per advertised.
Fee Details: Fees at RIMC is heavily subsidized by the Central Govt. The fee is presently Rs.42400/- per year. It may increase from time to time. At the time of entry, a Security Deposit of Rs.20000/- is to be made.
Check out Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020
RIMC Dehradun Application Form 2020
The prospectus-cum-application form and booklet of old question papers can be obtained ONLY DIRECTLY from “The Rashtriya Indian Military College, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248003” through speed post by forwarding Self-addressed slip and an amount payee bank draft of Rs.600/- for General Applicants and Rs.555/- for SC/ST Applicants along with Caste Certificate.
The demand draft (DD) will be made in favour of “the Commandant RIMC Dehradun”, Drawee Branch, State Bank of India, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun, (Bank Code-01576), Uttarakhand.
The address must be TYPED / WRITTEN clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS with pin code and contact number. RIMC will NOT be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit of prospectus caused by illegible or incomplete address.
Application Form (in duplicate) accompanied by documents to be attached with application form two passport size photographs duly signed by the applicant along with a Date of Birth Certificate issued by (Municipal Corporation/Health Dept.), SC/ST Certificate and Certificate from Principal of School in original on it attested starting date of birth and in which class, the student is studying and domicile of Haryana State should reach to the Chief Secretary to Govt. of Haryana, (Defence-1 Branch), Sainik Bhawan, Sector-12, Panchkula.
Online Payment: Applicants can obtain the prospectus-cum-application form and booklet of old question papers by using the online payment method. On receipt of payment, the same will be dispatched by Speed post only.
- Examination centers are generally located in the state capitals or in cities/towns as per advertised
- Rashtriya Indian Military College will be released the result for the Entrance exam on the official website. Applicants can check the result from the official website and also a direct link to check the same will be provided below. The interview will be conducted at respective states. The respective state government will intimate the Applicants about the time and location of the interview.
- The result of the interview must be sent in a sealed envelope to the Commandant, RIMC, Dehradun, immediately after the conduct of viva voce. Also, the same must be conveyed by fax and email on the same day.
- Scholarships are granted by various State Governments to meritorious students. The amount of scholarships varies from state to state and is in between Rs.10000/- to Rs.20000/- per annum.
- Continuation of Scholarship once granted by the state is subject to merit, income, and discipline of the cadet and his performance during the year.