RUHS BSc Nursing Admission 2019 Notification
RUHS Jaipur BSc Nursing Admission 2019: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur invites application for Admission to B.Sc. Nursing (4 year) Course to Government College of Nursing Jaipur (100% of the sanctioned seats), Government self-financed nursing colleges (100% of the sanctioned seats) and Private nursing colleges (only 50% of the sanctioned seats) affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur for the session 2019-20.
Check out more BSc Admissions
RUHS Jaipur BSc Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Starting date for filling of the online application form at RUHS website: 12th September 2019 5:00PM Onwards
- Last date for submitting the online application form at RUHS website: 04th October 2019 upto 12:00 Midnight
- Last Date for submitting the hard copy of online application form at RUHS Jaipur for in Service Applicants only (through Proper Channel): 09th October 2019 upto 05:00PM
- Date of Entrance Examination (Computer Based Online): 2nd Week of October 2019
- Printout of the on-line application form (along with RUHS & nursing college challan copy and all relevant documents): To be submitted at the time of joining at the allotted college.
RUHS Jaipur BSc Nursing Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate exam (Science-Medical group) conducted by a statutory Board at the end of 12 years study under 10+2 pattern of the Secondary Education in all the compulsory subjects and the optional subjects of the Medical Group (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) Or
- Any other examination recognized by the University of Rajasthan as equivalent to above stated qualification on the last date of submission of application form with a minimum of forty five (45) % marks and’ forty (40) % for natural born scheduled caste and scheduled tribe applicants in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination.
- Applicants must have completed the age of 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females and 25 years in case of males on or before 31st December 2019.
- Date of birth as recorded in the secondary education certificate will be treated as authentic.
Check out Paramedical Admission
The reservation is applicable in Govt. College of Nursing, Jaipur, Govt. self-financed nursing colleges and Private nursing colleges of Rajasthan State. The reservation of seats will be subject to statutory provisions enacted by State of Rajasthan.
15% of the total seats will be filled up by the applicants on all India bases inclusive of Rajasthan and 16%, 12%, & 21% and 5% of 15% by reserved for SC, ST, ST-STA, OBC-NCL and MBC-NCL respectively. The percentage of female applicants shall not fall below 50% of the total seats in all categories.
85% of the total seats will be filled up by the Bona fide applicants of Rajasthan. The applicants must have studied for the last three years of the qualifying exam continuously as regular applicants recognized institution in Rajasthan.
RUHS Jaipur BSc Nursing Admission Procedure 2019
The admission would be given strictly in accordance with the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in on-line entrance Examination 2019-20.
The online (Computer Based) entrance examination will be tentatively held on 2nd week of October 2019 and the final date will be uploaded (before the last date for filing of the online application form) at RUHS Website.
The entrance test for seeking admission in B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) Course shall be on the standard 10+2 Science (Biology) of Senior Secondary Education Board Rajasthan, Ajmer or equivalent.
There shall be one paper of 2 hours duration containing 100 multiple-choice questions.
Subjects which will be included for the Entrance Examination 2019-20:
- Biology (Zoology & Botany) (34)
- Physics (33)
- Chemistry (33)
The medium of instruction for the entrance test will be English and Hindi. If any discrepancy is found in question paper then the English version will be given priority. There will not be any provision of negative marking.
Check out latest entrance exams
RUHS Jaipur BSc Nursing Application Form 2019
- Refer RUHS website (www.ruhsraj.org) for updated and relevant information. Before filling the on-line application form, read carefully.
- Information booklet.
- Instruction for filling the online application form available at the website.
- All applicants are required to deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC, ST, ST-STA & PH Category applicants) + e-Mitra service charges as per Govt rules at any e-Mitra authorized by the Government of Rajasthan or using http://emitra.gov.in.
- The online application fee will neither be refundable nor transferable nor adjustable.