RUHS MSc Nursing Admission 2019 Notification
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Jaipur has invited application for admission to M.Sc Nursing (2 year) Course to Govt. College of Nursing, Jaipur (100% of the sanctioned seats), Govt. Self-financed (100% of the sanctioned seats) and Private Nursing Colleges (only 50% of the sanctioned seats) affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur for 2019 sessions.
Check out complete details of RUHS Jaipur MSc Nursing Course 2019 like eligibility, application form, seats, application procedure, fee structure, entrance exam, important dates and more.
RUHS Jaipur MSc Nursing Application Form 2019
Before filling the MSc Nursing online application form, read carefully the information booklet, ensure the eligibility and other requirements for RUHS MSc Nursing Admission:
Refer RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org for updated and relevant information.
Before filling the on-line application form, read carefully the:
1) Information booklet,
2) Instructions for filling on-line application form
Ensure your eligibility (educational qualification, Age, Experience, etc.) and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
All applicants have to pay non refundable on-line application form fee of Rs.3000/- (Rs.1500/- for SC/ST and PH category applicants) + Service Charge As per Govt Rules for e-Mitra service charges at any e-Mitra/CSC Network authorized by the Govt. of Rajasthan or using http://emitra.gov.in.
The on-line application form fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and nonadjustable.
Check out Nursing Course Details
RUHS Jaipur MSc Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Starting date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website: September 12th, 2019 5:00PM Onwards
- Last date for submitting the online application form at RUHS website: October 04th, 2019 upto 12:00 Midnight
- Last date for submitting the hard copy of online application form at RUHS Jaipur for in Service applicants only (through Proper Channel): October 09th, 2019 upto 05:00PM
- Date of Entrance Examination (Computer Based Online): 2nd week of October 2019
- Printout of the online application form (along with RUHS & nursing college challan copy and all relevant documents): To be submitted at the time of joining at the allotted college.
RUHS Jaipur MSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
a) For Non-Service Applicants
Applicant must fulfill the criteria for eligibility as listed below:
- The applicant must have passed Basic B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing (Hons)/ Post-Basic (T&R) B.Sc. Nursing from Rajasthan University of health Sciences/ University of Rajasthan/ other recognized University.
- The applicant should be registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with their respective state Nursing Registration Council; the institution from where, the applicant has pursued Baccalaureate nursing program must be recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- There would be no age limit for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course.
- Minimum one year of work experience after passing B.Sc. Nursing / Prior or After Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing till the last date of submission of On-line Application Form to RUHS, Jaipur.
b) For In-Service Applicants: (Rajasthan State Govt. Employee):
- In addition to the eligibility criteria prescribed for non-service applicants, the in-service applicant must also fulfill the eligibility criteria as listed below:
- The applicant should be in-service of State Government of Rajasthan. He/she should have completed at least two year of continuous service after regular appointed by State Govt. of Rajasthan.
- All applicants have to pay non-refundable online application form fee of Rs. 3,000/- (Rs. 1,500/- for SC/ST and PH Category applicants) + e-Mitra service charges as per Govt. rules at any e-Mitra authorized by the Government of Rajasthan or using http://emitra.gov.in/.
- The online application form fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and nonadjustable.
RUHS Jaipur MSc Nursing Selection Criteria 2019
The admission will be made as per merit of Entrance Examination. In case of two or more applicants obtaining equal marks in the exam, the Inter-se merit of such applicants shall be determined in order of preference as under:
(i) Total Number of Attempts for passing B.Sc. Nursing; the applicant with less number of attempts shall get the preference.
(ii) Date of Birth in which older age applicant will get preference over younger applicant.
(3) Applicants with Higher Marks obtained in Senior Secondary (10+2) Exam will get preference over applicants with lower marks.
- a) 16%, 12%, 21% of total seats will be reserved for natural born applicants of SC/ST/OBC Applicants respectively (not adopted) as notified in the Presidential Order for the State of Rajasthan.
- Out of 12% of ST, 45% Seats are Reserved for STA (Scheduled Tribal Area Applicants).
- (b) 3% seats of the annual sanctioned intake capacity shall be filled up by applicants with locomotory disability of lower limbs from 50% to 70%.
- Provided that in case any seat in this 3% quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of applicants with locomotory disability of lower limbs from 50% to 70% then any such unfilled seat in this 3% quota shall be filled up by person with locomotory disability of lower limbs.
- c) Out of 25 seats of Govt. College of Nursing, Jaipur, 10 seats are reserved for in-service regular and eligible employees of Govt. of Rajasthan.
Seats for the Session 2019-20
In the Government College 100% seats (of the intake sanctioned) shall be filled through entrance exam conducted by RUHS Session 2019-20 and only In-service applicants shall be admitted in Govt. College.
In Private Nursing Colleges only 50% seats (of the intake sanctioned) shall be filled through RUHS Session 2019-20.
Check out Admission Notification