Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Paramedical Courses 2019
RUHS Paramedical Courses Admission 2019: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur has invited online application by Centralized admissions to Paramedical Courses various Government and private self-financed colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur for the session 2019-20
RUHS Jaipur Course Offered
- M.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology (2 years duration)
- P.G. Diploma in Perfusion Technology (1 year duration)
- Bachelor of Ophthalmic Techniques (B.Oph.T) (3 years duration)
- B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology) (3 years duration)
- Bachelor of Radiation Technology (B.R.T.) (3 years duration)
RUHS Paramedical Courses 2019 Important Dates
- Starting date for filling of online application form at RUHS website: 12th September 2019 (after 5:00 pm)
- Last date for depositing the application Fees: 04th October 2019 (5:00 pm)
- Last date for submitting the online application form at RUHS website: 04th October 2019 (12:00 Midnight)
- Receipt of Printout of the online application form, duly completed (along with fee payment proof and all relevant documents) to RUHS by in-service applicants: 09th October 2019 (05:00PM)
- Printing of admit card: To be announced later
- Date of Admission Test (Computer Based Online): To be announced later
- Printout of the on-line application form (along with fee payment proof and all relevant documents): To be submitted at the time of joining at the allotted college.
RUHS Paramedical 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- All residents of India fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences for admission to paramedical courses in various government and private self-financed colleges affiliated to RUHS, Jaipur on the basis of instructions given in this information booklet, the relevant rules of RUHS, Jaipur and directions of Supreme Court issued in case of P.A. Inamdar v/s State of Maharashtra (2005) 6 SCC 537.
P.G course / P.G Diploma course
- M.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology: 3 years degree in radiation technology/ radiotherapy technology / imaging technology with minimum 55% aggregate marks of all the three years (50% for natural born SC, ST, ST-STA). This duration shall be 2/3 years for in-service category applicants.
- P.G. Diploma in Perfusion Technology: A pass in MBBS or B.Sc. with Biology.
- Bachelor of Radiation Technology: A pass in the senior secondary examination (Class XII) of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together at the qualifying exam.
- B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology): A pass in the senior secondary examination (Class XII) of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Bachelor of Ophthalmic Techniques: A pass in the senior secondary examination (Class XII) of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Mathematics and English taken together at the qualifying examination.
- Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2019. Date of birth as recorded in the secondary education certificate will be treated as authentic.
- The reservation is applicable in Govt. Colleges. The reservation of seats will be made subject to statutory provisions enacted by State of Rajasthan. Applicants belonging to reservation categories of states other than Rajasthan shall be allotted seats in the un-reserved category.
- Candidates seeking benefit of reservation shall be required to produce the caste certificate (SC, ST, ST-STA, Non creamy layer OBC, Non creamy layer MBC) or the additional category certificate [candidates with benchmark disabilities in accordance with the provisions of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (PwD), WDP, if applicable] issued by the competent authority and submit attested copies of the above documents for verification, at the time of reporting at the allotted college.
- Admission to the courses through RCA PMC 2019 is open to all residents of India. However, preference shall be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile.
- Applicants desirous of admission will have to deposit the medical fitness certificate at the time of reporting to the allotted college on the prescribed form certified by a medical officer of the Government of Rajasthan as per the medical standards.
Tentative Seat Matrix (2019-20)
- Admission in the allotted college will be made only after receiving permission of statutory bodies for the academic session 2019-20 and subsequent finalization of the list of colleges by RUHS.
- In the Government colleges, 100% seats (of the intake sanctioned) shall be filled through RCA PMC 2019 and preference will be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile.
RUHS Paramedical Admission Form 2019
For UG courses:
- UG courses, admissions shall be made strictly in accordance with merit list prepared on the basis of the score of the admission test.
For PG courses:
- PG courses, there shall be no admission test and admissions shall be made strictly in accordance with merit list prepared on the basis of eligibility criteria.
- The order of choices / options filled in by the candidates in the on-line application form. The candidates are advised to exercise their choices / options very carefully.
RUHS Paramedical Application Form 2019
- Refer the websites www.ruhsraj.org and relevant information, regularly.
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling online application form etc. very carefully. Ensure the eligibility and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
- You should be very careful in filling-up the on-line application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage.
- Important: Hand Written / typed / Photostat Copies / Printed Application Form / Screen Printout will not be entertained.
- All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750 for SC, ST, ST-STA of Rajasthan state and PwD) using the procedure appearing in the online application form.
- The on-line application form fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-adjustable.
RUHS , Jaipur
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Kumbha Marg, Sector-18, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur-302033, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141-2795527, 2795550, Websites: www.ruhsraj.org