Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Pharmacy Admission 2019
RUHS Pharmacy Admission 2019 – RUHS Jaipur has invited application for Centralized admission to Pharmacy Colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, to Pharmacy Degree (B.Phram) and Diploma (D.Pharm) Course for 2019-20 sessions. Check out the complete details like courses, application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, the selection process for RUHS Pharmacy 2019.
RUHS Courses Offered
Centralized admissions to pharmacy colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, for the session 2019-20 shall be made by the RUHS in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) (4 years duration)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) (2 years duration)
Check out Medical Entrance Exams
RUHS Pharmacy Admission 2019 Important Dates
- The start date for filling of the online application form at RUHS website: June 28th, 2019
- Last date for depositing the application fees through e-Mitra center/internet banking/bank challan: July 13th, 2019 (5.00 pm)
- Last date for submitting the online application form at RUHS website: July 13th, 2019 (12.00 midnight)
- Printing of Admit Card: July 15th, 2019 (evening)
- Computer-based Examination: July 19th, 2019 (tentative, Friday)
- Printout of the online application form (along with all relevant documents): To be submitted at the time of admission
RUHS Pharmacy Application Form 2019
- Before filling the online application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling the online application form, etc. very carefully. Ensure the eligibility and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
- You should be very careful in filling up the online application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of the admission process or even at a later stage.
Check out Latest Entrance Exams
IMPORTANT: HAND WRITTEN / TYPED / PHOTOSTAT COPIES / PRINTED APPLICATION FORM / SCREEN PRINTOUT WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Follow the steps as given in “Instructions to fill up online application form” available at the website.
- Note the ID and password for further steps. Keep it safe website.
- Note the ID and password for further steps. Keep it safe
- For the admission test, separate instructions/guidelines will be provided to the Applicants through newspapers/website, etc.
- The decision of RUHS shall be final and binding to all. Applicants are advised to secure information regarding the admission from the website of RUHS www.ruhsraj.org
- All Applicants are required to deposit a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750 for SC, ST category of Rajasthan state) using the procedure mentioned in the online application form (through Bank Challan at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce or Internet banking or through E-Mitra).
- The application fee is not refundable, not transferable or adjustable for any future RCA Pharmacy.
- Any request in this matter shall not be entertained.
Eligibility Criteria for RUHS Pharmacy Admission 2019
All residents of India fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for RCA Pharmacy 2019 for admission to B.Pharm & D.Pharm Courses in a Govt. & Private self-Financed Pharmacy Colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, on the basis of the relevant rules of RUHS, Jaipur and directions of State Govt. / Supreme Court issued in case of P.A. Inamdar v/s State of Maharashtra.
- B.Pharm: A pass in 10+2 examination or an equivalent exam with at least 45%marks [40% for Applicants belonging to SC /ST / ST-STA /OBC (non-creamy layer) /MBC (non-creamy layer) of Rajasthan state]in Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Biology/Mathematics in 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination.
- D.Pharm: A pass in 10+2 exam or intermediate exam or the first year of the three-year degree course or pre-degree examination or an equivalent exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Biology / Mathematics.
- The reservation of seats will be made subject to statutory provisions of Govt. of Rajasthan for Rajasthan domicile Applicants.
- Applicants seeking benefit of reservation shall be required to produce for verification, at the time of reporting at the allotted college, the caste certificate (SC, ST, OBC Non creamy layer, MBC Non creamy layer) or the additional category certificate (PwD, if applicable) issued by the competent authority and submit attested copies of the above documents.
- Admission to B.Pharm, D.Pharm courses through RCA Pharmacy 2019 is open to all residents of India. However, preference shall be given to Applicants of Rajasthan domicile.
Tentative Seat Matrix (2019-20)
- Admission in the colleges will be made only after receiving permission of AICTE, New Delhi for the academic session 2019-20 and subsequent finalization of the list of colleges by RUHS for the purpose of making admissions.
- 100% seats (of the intake sanctioned by AICTE) in the Government University / Department and 85% seats (of the intake sanctioned by AICTE) in B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses in private self-financed pharmacy colleges shall be filled through RCA Pharmacy 2019.
- Remaining 15% seats (of the intake sanctioned by AICTE) in B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses in each private self-financed college shall be filled under management quota by the respective private self-financed college.
RUHS Pharmacy 2019 Fee Details
As per the directions of the State Level Fee Committee, the interim fee structure for pharmacy courses for the session 2019-20 is as under:
- Department (PHTI, Jaipur) [B.Pharm] – Nil
- Department (PHTI, Jaipur) [D.Pharm] – Rs.15000/- p.a.; Rs.3000/- caution money (refundable)
- Private Self-financed Colleges [B.Pharm] – Rs.80500/- per annum + Rs.7500/- caution money (refundable)
- Private Self-financed Colleges [D.Pharm] – Rs.51750/- per annum + Rs.7500/- caution money (refundable)
RUHS Pharmacy Admission Test 2019
- The computer-based admission test shall be held at Jaipur on July 19th, 2019 (Friday). The details of the admission test will be made available at the RUHS website in due course. Please refer to RUHS website regularly for the latest update.
- The syllabus for the computer-based examination is available at the RUHS website.
- For B.Pharm and D.Pharm, there shall be 100 objective type questions [tentative distribution: 50 questions of Physics (1 mark each) and 50 questions of Chemistry (1 mark each)]. Each question shall have four options to answer. There shall be no negative marking.
RUHS Pharmacy 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card with relevant instructions shall not be sent by post and will be available for downloading at the RUHS website.
- All Applicants are required to appear in the admission test at their own expenses. No TA/DA will be paid the purpose. The appearance in the admission test will not confer any right upon the Applicant to be admitted to pharmacy course.
- Applicants trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the admission. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the Applicants.
- The RUHS reserves the right to create cities/center (s) for RCA Pharmacy 2019 and also to call the Applicants for the RCA Pharmacy 2019 at any city/center, other than the one mentioned in the information booklet.
Check out Admission Notifications
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302033, India, Email: [email protected], Website www.ruhsraj.org.