RUHS Jaipur Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2019 Notification
RUHS Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2019: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Jaipur has invited application for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (2 year) Course to Govt. College of Nursing, Jaipur (100% of the sanctioned seats), Govt. Self-financed (100% of the sanctioned seats) and Private Nursing Colleges (only 50% of the sanctioned seats) affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur for 2019-20 sessions.
Check out complete details of RUHS Jaipur Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2019 like eligibility, application form, reservation, admission procedure, important dates and more details.
Check out more BSc Admissions
Eligibility for RUHS Jaipur Post Basic BSc Nursing 2019
a) Eligibility Criteria for Non-Service Applicants:
Applicant must fulfill the criteria for eligibility as listed below:
- Must have passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10 +2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University.
- Must have obtained a Diploma in General nursing before the implementation of new integrated course and should be registered as Registered Nurse and midwife with their respective State Nursing Council.
- Must have obtained a Diploma in general nursing and Midwifery after the implementation of the new integrated course and registered as Registered Nurse and midwife with their respective State Nursing Council.
- The applicant must have undergone GNM with institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Applicant shall be medically fit.
b) Eligibility Criteria for in-Service Applicants (Rajasthan State Govt. Employees):
In addition to the eligibility criteria prescribed for non-service applicants, the in-service applicant must also fulfill the eligibility criteria as listed below:
- Applicants should be in – service of Government of Rajasthan. He/she should have completed at least two years of continuous service after regular appointment by the Government of Rajasthan.
- The Applicant would be required to submit a certificate to the above effect duly signed by the Director, Medical & health Services. Govt. of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for the admission to post basic B.Sc. Nursing Session 2019-20.
Check out Paramedical Admission
Reservation of Seats will be made subject to statutory provisions enacted by State of Rajasthan
a) The percentage of female applicants shall not be less than 50% of the total seats in all categories. (As per Ordinances Related to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing-0.299-PB-1)
b) 16%, 12%, 21% of total seats will be reserved for natural born applicants of SC, ST, OBC respectively as notified in the presidential order for the state of Rajasthan Govt. orders. (0.299-PB-5), out of 12% ST 45% seats are reserved for STA.
c) 3% seats will be reserved for physically Handicapped on Horizontal basis in their respective categories. (0.299-PB-6).
For claiming reservation and relaxation under Disabled Category, 3% seats of the annual sanctioned intake capacity shall be filled up by applicants with locomotory disability of lower limbs from 50% to 70%.
Check out RUHS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019
RUHS Jaipur Post Basic BSc Nursing 2019 Important Dates
- Starting date for filling of the online application form at RUHS website: September 12th, 2019 5:00PM Onwards
- Last date for submitting the online application form at RUHS website: October 04th, 2019 upto 12:00 Midnight
- Last Date for submitting the hard copy of online application form at RUHS Jaipur for in Service Candidates only (through Proper Channel): October 09th, 2019 upto 05:00PM
- Date of Entrance Examination (Computer Based Online): 2nd Week of October 2019
- Printout of the online application form (along with RUHS & nursing college challan copy and all relevant documents): To be submitted at the time of joining at the allotted college.
Seats for the Session 2019-20
- In the Government College 100% seats (of the intake sanctioned) shall be filled through entrance exam conducted by RUHS Session 2019-20 and only In-service applicants shall be admitted in Govt. College
- In Private Nursing Colleges only 50% seats (of the intake sanctioned) shall be filled through RUHS Session 2019-20.
Check out latest entrance exams
RUHS Jaipur Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Procedure 2019
Selection of the applicant will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in entrance exam 2019-20 with 1% bonus marks on completion of every 2 years of nursing services under Rajasthan State Govt. on the last date of submitting of application i.e. 04th October 2019
Bonus marks will not be awarded in fractions ( in service applicant has to produce no objection certificate or copy of relieving orders from the state Govt.. or employer at the time of joining the course) no applicant will be allowed to serve in any other institute during the course of study (0.299-PB-4)
RUHS Jaipur Post Basic BSc Nursing Application Form 2019
- Refer RUHS website (www.ruhsraj.org) for updated and relevant information
- Before filling the online application form, read carefully the:
- 1) Information booklet,
- 2) Instructions for filling on-line application form.
- Ensure your eligibility (educational qualification, Age, Experience, etc.) and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
- All applicants have to pay non refundable online application form fee of Rs.1500/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ST and PH category applicants) + Service Charge As per Govt Rules for e-Mitra service charges at any e-Mitra/CSC Network authorized by the Govt. of Rajasthan or using http://emitra.gov.in/.
- The on-line application form fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and nonadjustable.