Sainik School Admission Registration Form 2020
Sainik School Admission Form 2020: Online application form for All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) has been released. Those applicants who are willing to take Sainik school admission can apply now from the official website i.e, sainikschooladmission.in. Sainik School Admission Form (AISSEE) 2020 is released in online mode only. Applicants are required to fill-up the Sainik School Application Form 2020 before the due date. All the details regarding Sainik School Admission Form 2020 are available on this post and also read registration notes at the end of the post.
Last date of Registration Extended to 10th October 2019
Check out Sainik School Admission 2020
Check out Sainik School Admit Card 2020
Sainik School Admission Procedure to fill the Application Form
STEP-1: ONLINE REGISTRATION
The applicants are directed to visit the website sainikschooladmission.in and apply Online Application Form as per their eligibility. It is suggested that applicants keep all required information and recent scanned photograph, signature, Birth Certificate, Domicile Certificate and Caste Certificate with them while applying online so that the relevant document is promptly uploaded. The applicants are advised to fill the information carefully.
STEP-2: UPLOADING OF PHOTO AND SIGNATURE
It is mandatory for applicants to upload their recent coloured passport size photograph (not older than six months at the time of registration) and signature on the relevant panel to complete the registration process successfully. Printing of application form is not possible without uploading the photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be less than 1 MB each in size. If the relevant documents are not uploaded in the assigned field, the application is liable to be rejected.
STEP-3: DOCUMENTS UPLOAD
- Birth Certificate – Please upload certificate issued by Municipal Committee/ Board/ Corporation or extract of date of birth entered in the service documents or Transfer Certificate issued by the previous school (TC mandatory for applicants applying for Class IX).
- Domicile Certificate – Please upload document issued by State Government.
- Caste Certificate – Please upload document issued by State Government.
STEP-4: PREVIEW & EDITING (TILL PAYMENT STAGE ONLY)
Applicants may verify the correctness of the information provided by them by pre-viewing the online application form before payment. If required, applicants may edit their application form until the ‘Fee Payment’ stage. Once the fee is paid, applicants will NOT be able to make any change in the application form (including change of category).
The documents (including original) and candidature will be verified at various stages of the exam process against the details provided by the applicants during the online registration/ application. The candidature is liable to be rejected if they fail to produce the required documents or if the applicants are not able to furnish the required documents which should corroborate with the details given in the online application form. Any application for effecting change in the data provided by the applicants will not be entertained under any circumstances.
If the applicants have paid the fee and it is noticed that the form is filled incorrectly or if they have provided incorrect information, it is advisable that a fresh form is filled online with the correct details. The applicants are also required to carry the right admit card for the examination.
STEP-5: ONLINE PAYMENT
After successful registration, the applicants have to choose a payment option. applicants can submit the admission fee online through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking by using Online option. After the payment procedure, the applicants will be able to view a pop-up message confirming that the application fee is paid.
STEP-6: PRINTING OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM
The applicants may print their application by clicking on the Print Form button on their profile. applicants are advised to keep a photocopy of the Application Form for use as a reference for future correspondence.
STEP-7: PRINTING OF ADMIT CARD
AISSEE Admit card for Entrance Examination will be available in the applicants’ Login on the date(s) given in the schedule/ scroll message under announcements on the homepage of the website sainikschooladmission.in. Additionally, an SMS is also forwarded to the applicants’ registered mobile number informing the applicants that they may download the admit card. applicants may view/ download their Admit Card by entering their Application Form Number and Password (sent through SMS at the time of Registration). In the Admit card the actual date, time and venue of the Entrance Examination will be mentioned.
STEP-8: ENTRANCE EXAMINATION RESULT
The result will be subsequently displayed on sainikschooladmission.in.
AISSEE Registration Note:
- Registration for admission is for a particular school only under a particular category. Choice of schools given by the applicants does not assure that they will be considered for schools other than the first choice, in the normal course. If a Sainik School has surplus applicants in their published list of applicants after the admission process, they may be allotted other schools depending on vacancies available in other schools (under SC, ST, Home General, or Outside Home, Home Defence or Outside Home Defence Category as applicable) after all their applicants on the waiting list are admitted. Thereafter the merit, as well as preference of the surplus applicants of other schools, may be considered.
- Applicants are advised to maintain secrecy regarding their application number and password sent at the time of Registration. This information is not to be disclosed to anyone, to prevent others from changing the profile or data filled by the applicants.
- All necessary identity and documentary proofs are required to be uploaded in the appropriate fields. The onus, of filling the online application correctly and later producing the original documents as per the information provided in the application form, is solely on the applicants. If the applicants are not able to furnish the required original documents or if the information in the documents does not corroborate with the details given in the online application form, the candidature is liable to be canceled without giving any reason thereof, at any stage even after admission.
- Applicants/ Parents/ Legal Guardians are advised to verify the information being filled and as seen in the preview form before proceeding for payment. After payment of registration fee, the information provided cannot be edited, nor will any change be permitted in the application form. During admission, the details given in the application form will be verified with original certificates. No request for change/ amendment of category or information will be entertained.
- If domicile certificate is not available in respect of applicants, the domicile certificate of the parent may be uploaded in the relevant field. Proof of domicile of successful applicants is to be furnished during admission.
- Being “qualified” in the written exam (AISSEE 2020) does not assure the applicants of being called for medical exam or admission. applicants will be issued call letters according to the vacancies and merit list.
- Defence category applicants are to select the service of the serving or ex-service person (parent), that is Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force.
- Wards of Coast Guard personnel are advised not to select Defence Category but are required to select SC, ST or General category option as applicable.
- Choice of exam centers does not assure that the applicants will be granted one of the selected centers. Exam center city will be allotted based on the choice of applicant and availability (as the number of seats is restricted at each exam center depending on capacity). Exam center city and address will be known to the applicants only when admit cards are received.
- For the AISSEE 2020 entrance exam, applicants are allowed to bring only the Admit Card, Photo Identity Proof (E.g. Aadhaar Card) and BLUE/ BLACK ballpoint pen. Any other document such as books, notes, etc or calculator, mobile phones and other electronic devices or helping material, etc will not be permitted inside the examination hall. After the examination, admit Cards are to be deposited at the exam center.
- Please allow pop-ups in your browser before filling the form.
- Any query/ difficulty in filling the Online Application Form, Payment status, etc. may be resolved with the Helpdesk (Telephone No.s: 8510055577, 8510044411).