Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission 2020 Notification
Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission 2020: Sainik School Amaravathinagar has invited application from eligible applicants for admission to Class VI and IX standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam for 2020-21 sessions.
Number of Seats
- Class VI: 90
- Class IX: 06
Note: Estimated number of seats can be increased/decreased subject to pass out/withdrawals.
Check out List of Sainik Schools Admission 2020
Sainik School Admission Eligibility Criteria
- For Class VI: Boys aged between 10 and 12 years as on 31 Mar 2020 (i.e., boys born between 01 April 2008 to 31 March 2010) and studying in V Std in a recognized School are eligible for admission to Class VI.
- For Class IX: Boys aged between 13 and 15 years as on 31 Mar 2020 boys born between 01 April 2005 to 31 March 2007) and studying in VIII std in a recognized School are eligible for admission to Class IX.
- Education: 10+2 System of CBSE.
Written Examination, Interview & Medical Examination.
Scheme of Written Exam
The AISSEE will be on OMR based system which has Multiple Choice Questions with four options. Question Paper for Class VI will be in English, Hindi & Regional Language (Telugu); for Class IX only in English.
Merit, Income-based and Defence Scholarships are available to eligible students. The Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Departments, Govt. of A.P. awards scholarships to SC/ST boys of eligible parents based on their income, as per the rates in vogue.
All such scholarships are subject to adequate and timely release of funds from respective State Governments Only one scholarship can be enjoyed by a student at any given time.
Reservation (both Class VI & IX)
(i) For SC Applicants: 15%
(ii) For ST Applicants: 71/2% Seats
(iii) Excluding SC&ST, 67% seats reserved for Home State (TN) applicants and balance 33% left over of seat will be thrown open to boys from other states and Union Territories and home State in order of merit.
(iv) 25% seats reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-Servicemen.
Sainik School Amaravathinagar Application Form 2020
Online Application Form can also be filled up on School Website www.sainikschoolamaravathinagar.edu.in
Offline Prospectus-Cum-Application form can also be obtained from the school (by hand) on submission of Demand Draft in favour Principal Sainik School Amaravathinagar payable at the State Bank of India. Amaravathinagar. Bank Code 2191, Drawn from SBI Only as per the cost mentioned below:
- Online Rs.400/- (Gen/Def) 250/- (SC/ST).
- Offline Rs.450/- (Gen/Def) 300/-(SC/ST).
Payment through MO and IPO will not be accepted.
Note: For SC/ST (Attaching of Xerox copy of boy’s caste certificate is compulsory)
Sainik School Application Dates 2020
- Commencement of sale of Prospectus-cum-Application Form: 05th August 2019
- Late Date of Issue of Prospectus cum Application Form: 23rd September 2019
- Last Date of receipt of duly filled Application Form to the School: 23rd September 2019
- Written Exam: 05th January 2020
- Category wise Final Merit & Call Letter will be issued to the candidates for Medical Exam from 03rd to 07th February 2020
- Kittur Girls Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 for Class VI
- Sainik School Balachadi Admission 2020 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Rewari Entrance Exam 2020 for Class VI & IX Boys
- Sainik School Kazhakootam Admission 2020 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Korukonda Admission 2020 for Class VI & IX
- Sainik School Satara Admission 2020 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Nagrota Jammu Admissions 2020 for Class VI/IX
- Sainik School Kodagu Admissions 2020 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Lucknow Admission to Class VII/IX 2020
- Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission 2020 for Class VI/IX
- Sainik School Sujanpur Entrance Exam 2020 for Class VI/IX
- Sainik School Rewari Entrance Exam 2020 for Class VI/IX