Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 (All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam)
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 (AISSEE): AISSEE as known as All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam. All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam Notification 2020-21 is released. Sainik Schools Society, New Delhi has invited application from aspirants who are seeking Admission in Sainik Schools for the academic year 2020-21. Applicants will be able to Apply through Online/Offline Mode from 05th August to
23rd September 2019 extended to 10th October 2019. All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 will be held on 05th January 2020. Interested students can check below the complete details like exam date, application form, eligibility, application fees, list of Sainik schools and more about AISSEE 2020 All India Sainik School Entrance Exam.
Last date of AISSEE 2020 Registration Extended to 10th October 2019
Check out the complete details of Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 like entrance exam, exam date, last date to apply, application form, pattern, eligibility criteria, age limit, application fees and more about Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020.
Also See: Latest Entrance Exams
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
AISSEE named as All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam in Short which conducted all over India to provide admission in Sainik Schools. Aspirants can take the admission in Class 6 and Class 9 after qualifying the AISSEE 2020 Entrance Exam.
Check out Sainik School Admission Form 2020
Sainik School Admission 2020 Dates
- Sale of Prospectus/Admission Form: August 05th, 2019 to
September 23rd, 2019extended to October 10th, 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Application:
September 23rd, 2019extended to October 10th, 2019
- Sainik School Exam Date: January 05th, 2020 (First Sunday of January)
Also See: Sainik School Admission 2020
Sainik School Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
AISSEE 2020 Age Limit
Age Limit criteria for admission in Sainik School as on 31st March 2020.
- Class 6 – 10 to 12 years
- Class 9 – 13 to 15 years
The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI & IX. Boys who are between the age of 10 to 12 years and 13 to 15 years respectively on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought are eligible to take the Entrance Exam. For admission to Class IX, the boys should be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school. Admission will be made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX.
Only boys’ Applicants are eligible to take admission in Sainik School all over India
Check out JNVST 2020
AISSEE 2020 Exam
The AISSEE 2020 Entrance Examination will be held on 05th January 2020 from 1000 onwards. Detailed Program will be intimated by the conducting Schools.
Due to the change in the format the total number of questions in class VI, as well as IX, may change.
Class 6 – English/ Hindi/ Local Language of the State
Class 9 – English Language Only
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 Application Fees
The AISSEE 2020 Registration charge will be included in the selling price of the prospectus-cum-application forms at the following rates:
- Applicants who belong to General and Defence Category: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST Category Applicants – Rs.250/-
- Mode of Fee Payment – Demand Draft
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 Reservation
15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in which the Sainik School is located. Balance 33% leftover of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population.
Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats (In this connection, please refer to this office letter No. 4(1)/SSS/2016) dated 5th July 2017) in order of merit.
25% of seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
List of Sainik Schools
The school will make its own arrangements for the conduct of the Entrance Exam.
The responsibility for the conduct of the exam in respect of the following States and the Union Territories where Sainik Schools are not established will be that of the schools indicated against each:
- Delhi Sainik School, Kunjpura
- Chandigarh Sainik School, Kapurthala
- Tripura, Sainik School, Imphal
- Lakshadweep & Mahe Sainik School, Kazhakootam
- Puducherry & Karaikal Sainik School, Amaravathinagar
- Goa Sainik School, Satara
- Diu & Daman, Dadra & Nagar Sainik School, Balachadi Haveli
- Meghalaya & Sikkim Sainik School, Goalpara
- Andaman & Nicobar Island Sainik School, Purulia.
- Yanam & Telangana Sainik School, Korukonda
- Uttar Pradesh Sainik School, Ghorakhal, Uttarakhand
Achievements of Sainik Schools
- Aims – So far these schools have contributed about 7,000 officers to the three services. Its students today occupy important positions in all spheres of national activities. Since the schools were founded in the early 60s, its cadets have now reached the level of Generals in the Army and equivalent Ranks in the Navy and Air Force.
- Results – These schools send about 130-160 cadets to the NDA every year. As far as CBSE results are concerned the schools are performing creditably. All efforts are on to improve the results qualitatively.
- Quality Education – In most of the States Sainik Schools are the only residential institutions and that too located in isolated areas. Thus these schools have been able to contribute significantly to the development of education in backward areas and also in carrying out backward area educational integration.
- Adventure Activities – All schools promote these activities to ensure all-round development of personalities.
- Demand for new Sainik Schools – The good performance of these schools have resulted in greater demand by the State Govts for opening new Sainik Schools. Recently three Sainik Schools have been opened.
- Every year two to three teachers of Sainik Schools get National Awards by President of India.
Sainik School (Vission & Mission)
To offer quality education to the children of rural masses and to develop qualities of body, mind, and character which will enable the young boys to become good and useful citizens and eventually be a feeder to National Defence Academy.
The school was conceived with the motive of bringing public school education to the doorstep of the common man and sending a maximum number of its cadets to National Defence Academy. The School is indeed rendering a yeoman service to the nation by providing quality education to the children from myriad backgrounds. It enables boys from economically weaker sections of the society to take up an illustrious career as an officer in the Armed Forces of the Nation and other celebrated professions. The school emphasizes on the all-round development of the cadets so that they consistently strive hard to live up to the expectations of their parents and nation at large.
Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence
Room No. 101, First Floor, D1 Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi, Pin Code-110011, Website http://sainikschooladmission.in.