Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam 2020-21 for Class VI/IX
Sainik School Gopalganj Admission 2020: Sainik School Gopalganj has invited the notification for admissions of boys of Class VI and IX for the session 2020-21 will be conducted only on the basis of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE).
Sainik School Gopalganj Admission Dates 2020
- Filling of Online Application Form: 05th August 2019 to 23 September 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 23rd September 2019
- Sainik School Entrance Exam: 05th January 2020 (Sunday)
- Publication of merit list for medical: 03rd February 2020 to 07th February 2020
- Publication of Final Merit List: 20 March 2020
Check out Sainik School Admission Form 2020
Number of Vacancies
- Class VI – 35 Seats May change based on actual availability of vacancies at the time of
- Class IX – Nil admission
Scholarship by Central & State Govt
- Liberal scholarships are available for students studying in Sainik School Gopalganj by the State Govt and Central Govt subject to availability of funds.
Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Gopalganj Admission 2020
The Sainik School Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- Student must be studying in CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board affiliated school in the previous academic session.
- For class VI – Age should be between 10 years to 12 years on 31st March 2020.
- For Class IX – Age should be between 13 years to 15 years on 31st March 2020 and should be studying in class VIII in a recognized school
- Students must have passed Class V or VII during the previous academic year.
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% seats for ST.
- Out of the remaining (77%), 67% are reserved for boys from the State of Bihar.
- Balance 33% left over of will be thrown open to boys from other State and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home state seats
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen
Sainik School Exam Centres
- Chapra, Darbhanga, Hathwa (Gopalganj), Hajipur (Vaishali), Motihari (East Champaran), Muzaffarpur & Siwan.
Registration Charges (Online Payment)
- For General / Defence Category: Rs 400/- (Rupees four hundred only)
- For SC / ST Category: Rs 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only)
Sainik School Gopalganj Admission Application Procedure
- Eligible and interested applicants (Boys only) can submit the application online through internet only. Application Form is available on School school website www.ssgopalganj.in or Sainik Schools Society website www.sainikschooladmission.in
- Helpline Nos are 8510055577 and 8510044411
- School does not patronize any coaching institute or agent, or school and the admission will be strictly in accordance with merit and medical fitness of applicants.
- Kittur Girls Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 for Class VI
- Sainik School Balachadi Admission 2020 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Rewari Entrance Exam 2020 for Class VI & IX Boys
- Sainik School Kazhakootam Admission 2020 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Korukonda Admission 2020 for Class VI & IX
- Sainik School Satara Admission 2020 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Nagrota Jammu Admissions 2020 for Class VI/IX
- Sainik School Kodagu Admissions 2020 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Lucknow Admission to Class VII/IX 2020
- Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission 2020 for Class VI/IX
- Sainik School Sujanpur Entrance Exam 2020 for Class VI/IX
- Sainik School Rewari Entrance Exam 2020 for Class VI/IX