Sainik School Imphal Admission 2020 to VI and IX Admission through AISSEE 2020-21
Sainik School Imphal Admission 2020: Sainik School Imphal (Manipur) has invited application from eligible applicants for admission to Classes VI and IX standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) for the academic year 2020-2021.
Admission is subject to qualifying in the All India Entrance Examination followed by Interviews, Physical Fitness and Medical Examination conducted by this institution.
Also See: Sainik School Admission 2020
Sainik School Imphal Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Commencement of sale of Prospectus-cum-Application Form: 05th August 2019
- Late Date of Issue of Prospectus cum Application Form: 23rd September 2019
- Last Date of receipt of duly filled Application Form to the School: 23rd September 2019
- Written Exam: 05th January 2020
- Category wise Final Merit & Call Letter will be issued to the candidates for Medical Exam from 03rd to 07th February 2020
No. of Seats
- Class VI: 90 (approx.)
- Class IX: 06 (approx.)
Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Imphal Admission 2020
- For Class VI: For admission to class VI, child should be between 10 years to 12 years as on 31 March 2020.
- For Class IX: For admission to class IX, child should be between 13 years to 15 years as on 31 March 2020
- Curriculum: 10+2 System of CBSE
- Written Examination, Interview & Medical Examination
- Applicants who belongs to following states are eligible to apply for admission in Sainik School Imphal:
- AISSEE will be held in following centres
- Imphal, Aizawl, Agartala
- All other Sainik Schools and the centres as fixed by them in their respective states
Scheme of Written Exam
- The AISSEE will be on OMR based system which has Multiple Choice Questions with four options. Question Paper for Class VI will be in English & Hindi and for Class IX only in English.
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7 ½ % seats for Scheduled Tribes
- Out of the remaining seats, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the Home State of Tamil Nadu. Balance 33% of left over seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories, as per seat quota of respective states. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State (TN) seats in order of merit
- 25% seats in each of 67% and 33% category, are reserved for children of Defence service personnel including Ex-servicemen of that category. Defence means Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force.
Sainik School Imphal Application Procedure 2020
- Sainik School online application form can also be filled up on School website http://sainikschooladmission.in or http://sainikschooladmission.in
- Offline Prospectus-Cum-Application form can also be obtained from the school (by hand) on submission of Demand Draft in favour Principal Sainik School Imphal payable at the State Bank of India. Imphal. Bank Code 2191, Drawn from SBI Only as per the cost mentioned below
- For Gen/Def/Ex-Def Category – Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs. 250/-
- Payment through MO and IPO will not be accepted
Note: *For SC/ST (Attaching of Xerox copy of boy’s caste certificate is compulsory)