Kalikiri Sainik School Admission 2020 through AISSEE Exam
Sainik School Kalikiri Admission 2020: Sainik School Kalikiri has invited application from eligible applicants for admission to Classes VI and IX standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) for 2020-21 sessions. All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 for admission in Sainik School Kalikiri for classes VI and IX 2020. Check out the complete details like exam date, eligibility, age limit, application form, fees and more information about Kalikiri Sainik School Admission 2020.
Number of Seats
- Class VI: 70
- Class IX: 03
Note: (Def-01; Gen-02 only for AP & Telangana Domicile); Estimated number of seats can be increased/decreased subject to pass out / withdrawals.
Sainik School Kalikiri Admission Dates 2019
- Application Forms can be filled only online from 05th August to 23rd September 2019
- Last date for registration and submission of online forms: September 23rd, 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: January 05th, 2020
Check out Sainik School Admit Card 2020
Sainik School Kalikiri Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For Class VI: 10 years – 12 years as on 31st March 2020. Applicant date of birth should be lies between 1st April 2007 to 31st March 2009.
- For class IX: 13 years – 15 years as on 31st March 2020. Required Date of Birth: 01st April 2005 to 31st March 2007.
- As on 31st March 2020.
- Applicants should be Qualify the previous class examination. Appearing students can also apply. But they have to qualify the examination before to start the next year season.
- Curriculum: 10+2 System of CBSE.
Kalikiri Sainik School Admission Selection Procedure: Written Examination, Interview & Medical Examination.
Scheme of Written Exam: The AISSEE will be on OMR based system which has Multiple Choice Questions with four options. Question Paper for Class VI will be in English, Hindi & Regional language (Telugu); for Class IX only in English.
Exam Centres: Ananthapur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Tirupati, Sainik School Kalikiri.
- Merit, Income-based and Defence Scholarships are available to eligible students. The Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Departments, Govt. of A.P. awards scholarships to SC / ST boys of eligible parents based on their income, as per the rates in vogue.
- All such scholarships are subject to the adequate and timely release of funds from respective State Governments. Only one scholarship can be enjoyed by a student at any given time.
Sainik School Reservation
- 15% of total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes & 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes; 67% for boys of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana (25 % for Defence Category including Ex-Service).
- 33% for boys of other states & Union Territories in the ratio of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats in order of merit. (25 % for Defence Category including Ex-Service).
Check out more entrance exams
Sainik School Kalikiri Application Form 2020
The online application form can also be filled up on School Website www.kalikirisainikschool.com.
Offline Prospectus-Cum-Application form can also be obtained from the school (by hand) on submission of Demand Draft in favor of Principal Sainik School Kalikiri payable at SBI, Kalikiri (Branch Code 016427). Drawn from SBI Only as per the cost mentioned below:
- Online Rs.400/- (Gen/Def), Rs.250/- (SC/ST)
- Offline Rs.475/- (Gen/Def), Rs.325/- (SC/ST)
Payment through MO and IPO will not be accepted.
Note: For SC/ST (Attaching of Xerox copy of boy’s caste certificate is compulsory).