Sainik School Kapurthala Admission 2019: Sainik School Kapurthala has invited application from eligible applicants for admission to Classes VI and IX standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam for 2019-20 sessions. Check out the complete details like dates, admission form, application, eligibility criteria, fees, etc about Sainik School Kapurthala Admission 2019 through AISSEE (All India Sainik School Entrance Exam) 2019.
Sainik School Kapurthala Admission 2019 Notification
Number of Seats
- Class VI: 80
- Class IX: 10
Note: Estimated number of seats can be increased/decreased subject to pass out / withdrawals.
Check out: Sainik School Entrance Exam 2019
Sainik School Kapurthala Admission Dates 2019
- Commencement of sale of Prospectus-cum-Application Form: 08th October 2018
- Late Date of Issue of Prospectus cum Application Form: 26th November 2018
- Last Date of Receipt of duly filled Application Form to the School: 01st December 2018
- Date of Written Exam: 06th January 2019
- Publication of Merit List; 04th February 2019
- Medical Exam Date: 11th to 28th February 2019
- Publication of Final Merit List: 11th March 2019
Sainik School Kapurthala Admission Form 2019
Sainik Schol Kapurthala Online admission form can also be filled up on School Website: www.sskapurthala.com.
Offline Prospectus-Cum-Application form can also be obtained from the school (by hand) on submission of Demand Draft only in favour of Principal, Sainik School) payable at Kapurthala.
Submission of Sainik School Admission Forms
Duly completed admission forms must reach to Principal, Sainik School Kapurthala by 1700 hrs on 01st December 2018. Applications received after due date/Incomplete application will be summarily rejected and fee once paid will not be refunded.
Sainik School Admission Eligibility Criteria
For Class VI: Boys between 10-11 years as on 01st July 2019 (i.e. boys born between 02nd July 2008 to 01st July 2009).
For Class IX: Boys between 13-14 years as on 01st July 2018 (i.e. boys born between 02nd Jul 2005 to 01st July 2006).
Curriculum: 10+2 System of CBSE.
Selection Procedure: Written Examination, Interview & Medical Examination.
Scheme of Written Examination: The AISSEE will be on OMR based system which has Multiple Choice Questions with four options.
Question Paper for Class VI will be in English & Hindi and for Class IX only in English.
Examination Centres: Kapurthala, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Faridkot, and Patiala (Subject to the adequate number of applicants available for each Centre).
Also Check: Sainik School Admission 2019
Sainik School Scholarships
Govt. of Punjab to the domicile of Punjab based on parents income.
Ministry of Defence to the children of Defence/Ex-Defence personnel.
Subsidy by Ministry of Defence approximately Rs.15,000/- per annum for all cadets.
Allocation of seats: Punjab Domiciles – 67% and other States – 33%.
Reservation of seats: Sainik School Kapurthala caters mainly for boys of Punjab and Chandigarh. 25% for Defence/Ex-Defence personnel, 15% for SC and 7 ½ ST. Balance seats are for General Category.
Sainik School Kapurthala Admission Fees 2019
- Rs. 400/- (Gen/Def)
- Rs. 250/- (SC/ST)
- Rs. 480/- (Gen/Def)
- Rs. 330/- (SC/ST
Payment through MO and IPO will not be accepted.
Note: *For SC/ST (Attaching of Xerox copy of boy’s caste certificate is compulsory)
- Kittur Girls Sainik School Entrance Exam 2019 for Class VI
- Sainik School Balachadi Admission 2019 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Rewari Entrance Exam 2019 for Class VI & IX Boys
- Sainik School Kazhakootam Admission 2019 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Korukonda Admission 2019 for Class VI & IX
- Sainik School Satara Admission 2019 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Nagrota Jammu Admissions 2019 for Class VI/IX
- Sainik School Kodagu Admissions 2019 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Lucknow Admission to Class VII/IX 2019
- Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission 2019 for Class VI/IX
- Sainik School Sujanpur Entrance Exam 2019 for Class VI/IX