Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019: UP Sainik School Lucknow has invited application from eligible applicants for Admission 2019-20 for Class 7th and 9th for 9th Standard Only Girls Applicants are eligible and in 7th Standard only boy’s applicants are eligible. Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey Uttar Pradesh Sainik School Lucknow is located at Lucknow-Kanpur Highway about 14 Km from Charbagh Railway Station. The school is an English medium residential school, affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi. It imparts subsidized military oriented training to prepare the selected students of Uttar Pradesh for a career in the officers’ cadre of the Armed Forces through National Defence Academy (NDA).
Sainik School Lucknow Admission through Sainik School Entrance Exam
Also See: Sainik School Admission (AISSEE) 2019
For the academic session 2019-20 only boys for Class 7 and only girls for class 9 whose father is domicile of UP and fulfill other eligibility can apply from 15th September 2018 to 31st October 2018 only online. School prospectus with instructions will be available on school website www.upsainikschool.org. Application form and entrance exam fee will be submitted online and admit card can be downloaded only online. Offline application form will not be accepted in any case.
UP Sainik School is an English Medium Residential School, affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi.
UP Sainik School Admission Dates 2019
- Last Date for Step 1 (Applicant Registration): October 31st, 2018 (Till 1700 hrs only)
- Last Date for Step 2 (Fee Submission): November 02nd 2018 (Till 1700 hrs only)
- Last Date for Step 3 (Final Submission): November 04th 2018
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Date: January 12th, 2019 (Sunday)
- Tentative dates of Interview and Medical Exam: between 05th to 10th February 2019
- Tentative dates of Final Result: Between March 15th to March 20th, 2019
- Tentative dates of Admission in School: Between April 05th to April 10th 2019
Sainik School Admission Eligibility Criteria
(i) Father of the applicant must be a domicile of UP.
(ii) Date of Birth Application are invited from applicants born between dates given as under for the academic year 2018-19, for appearing in Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School Entrance Examination to be held on January 13th, 2019:
(a) For Class VII (Only Male): 02nd July 2007 to 01st January 2009 (both dates inclusive)
(b) For Class IX (Only Female): 02nd July 2005 to 01st January 2007 (both dates inclusive)
Must have passed class VI and VIII for admission in class VII and IX respectively by 20th May 2019 from a recognized school.
UP Sainik School Reservation
Out of total vacancies, 27 % of the seats are reserved for OBC, 21 % for SC and 02 % for ST category. Vimukt Jati will not be considered in the ST category.
Scheme of Written Exam
Admission to the school is made by an OMR Based (Objective) Competitive Written Examination.
Interview and Result: Applicant who passes the written exam and is coming in the merit list will be required to appear for Interview on the school campus and will undergo medical exam at the Command Hospital, Lucknow. Final merit list will be prepared for the interview and medical exam. Results will be hosted on the school website.
Exam Centres: Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Meerut, Varanasi and Lucknow. The applicant appearing for examination may opt for maximum three centres, out of which one may be granted by the school administration.
However, in case of certain extraordinary situations, some other centre may also be allotted to the applicant besides his choice of three centres.
Sainik School Admission Form 2019
Application Process with instructions will be available from September 15th, 2018 to October 31st, 2018 on school website www.upsainikschool.org.
The application form will be submitted ONLINE only and there are three steps to fill the form.
Step 1: Primary Registration of Applicant and generation of Application ID.
Step 2: Applicant can submit the Application Fee of Rs. 600/- by E-Challan or I-Collect (SBI) & get the Transaction ID. Bank Charges will be extra. The fee is not refundable in any case.
Step-3: Applicant has to upload their photograph (file type should be .jpg or .jpeg & file size should be 20 to 100 kb) and also submit the 3 Exam Centres of their choice. After this, an applicant has required to Final Submit the application after checking their full details. The applicant can complete the Step-3 process after 1400 hrs on next working day of the successful Payment process. Guardian will be responsible for any mistake.
Admit card will be available on the website after December 15th, 2018 for printing/downloading.
Sainik School Admission Fees 2019
(i) Lucknow Sainik School Admission Fee is Rs 35000/- per annum (Rs 17500/- per term).
(ii) Sainik School Scholarships is given on merit basis; fee may be increased as per existing rules.
- Kittur Girls Sainik School Entrance Exam 2018 for Class VI
- Sainik School Balachadi Admission 2018 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Rewari Entrance Exam 2018 for Class VI & IX Boys
- Sainik School Kazhakootam Admission 2018 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Korukonda Admission 2018 for Class VI & IX
- Sainik School Satara Admission 2018 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Nagrota Jammu Admissions 2018 for Class VI/IX
- Sainik School Kodagu Admissions 2018 for Class VI and IX
- Sainik School Lucknow Admission to Class VII/IX 2018
- Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission 2018 for Class VI/IX
- Sainik School Sujanpur Entrance Exam 2018 for Class VI/IX