Sathyabama University Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019: Sathyabama University, Chennai has invited application for All India Level Entrance Examination 2018 for admission to 4-years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Engineering (BE) and 5-years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Programs offered in various disciplines for 2019-20 sessions. Sathyabama University Admission 2019 for Engineering Courses. Check out the complete details like exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, selection process and more information about Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019.
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019
- Sathyabama University have conducted its annual entrance exam for admission to its B.E, B.Tech, and B.Arch in the month of April 2019. The entrance exam will welcome students from all parts of India.
- The Sathyabama University admits students into Undergraduate Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Dental Surgery Programs based on the All India Entrance Exam conducted by the Sathyabama University every year.
Sathyabama University Application Dates 2019
- Last Date for Submitting the Filled Application Forms: April 06th, 2019 to March 31st, 2019
- Commencement of Slot booking/downloading of Hall Tickets: April 10th, 2019
- Last Date for Slot booking/downloading of Hall Tickets: April 14th, 2019
- Date of Computer based Examination: 12th to 28th April 2019
- Declaration of Results & Commencement of Downloading of Counselling Call Letter: May 02nd, 2019
- Counselling Dates: 02nd week of May 2019
Sathyabama University Programs Offered
Undergraduate Courses Details
- B.E (4 years): Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics and Control Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical & Production Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Civil Engineering.
- B.Tech (4 years): Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering.
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) (5 years)
Eligibility Criteria for Sathyabama University Engineering Courses
- For B.E Program: Applicants should have passed HSC (10+2) from any state board/ CBSE/ ICSE with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).
- Applicant opting for these programs should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance exam.
- For B.Tech Program: Applicants should have passed 10+2/HSC/ICSE or equivalent exam with Biology/Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks and above(in Biology/Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).
- Applicant opting for these programs should appear for Mathematics or Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance exam.
- For B.Arch Program: Applicants should have passed in the 10+2 / HSC/ ICSE or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum average of 60% marks (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) and a valid NATA marks (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) with an average of 80 marks out of 200.
- Applicant opting for this program should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance exam.
- Age Limit: The applicant’s date of birth should be on or after 01st January 1999.
Selection Procedure for Sathyabama University Admission
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the All India B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch. Entrance Examination conducted by the university.
The applicants will be shortlisted and called for counselling, based on their performance in the entrance examination 2018; on the day of counseling, the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seat and provisional admission order will be issued on the same day after collecting a non-refundable counselling fee of Rs.10000/-.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam
- Applicants are required to assure themselves that they possess the requisite eligibility criteria for admission to a program before applying for the entrance exam.
- Based on 12 class syllabus (refer page no.10 for detailed syllabus), entrance exam will be conducted in Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. All applicants must appear for Physics & Chemistry.
- Entrance examination will be conducted only by computer-based mode.
- Permitting the applicant to appear for the Entrance Examination-2018 or counselling does not entitle the right for admission.
- Applicants who have been offered Provisional Admission after counselling should submit the relevant original documents, such as HSC Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, etc. to the University at the time of admission; if not, the admission will stand cancelled.
Sathyabama University Application Form 2019
- Applicants can also apply online.
- For BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch Entrance Exam-2019 to apply for Entrance Exam 2019, the eligible applicant may choose any one of the following options:
- Physical Mode: Eligible applicants can get the application form on payment of Rs.950/- at Sathyabama University campus.
- Application forms may also be obtained through post by sending a request letter (applicant’s mailing address should be mentioned clearly in capital letters with pin code number, mobile number, and E-Mail ID) along with a DD for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Sathyabama University, payable at Chennai.
- This request letter should reach on or before March 31st, 2019 to “The Co-ordinator, Entrance Exam 2019, Sathyabama University, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai-600119”.
- Online Mode: Applicants can also use online submission of application, which is available at www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in or online_entrance_home.php.
- Applicants opting for online submission should fill the application and verify all the details entered; after the verification of the details, online payment of Rs.950/- should be made either by using Net Banking Facility/Credit Card/Debit Card or offline payment (only by Indian Bank Challan mode) at any one of the Indian Bank branches.