SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2020 Program
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program 2020 – State Bank of India (SBI) has invited Scholarships for Youth for India Fellowship Program 2020 intake. SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program is initiated, funded and managed by the State Bank of India as a CSR activity, in partnership with reputed NGOs.
Eligibility for SBI Youth of India Fellowship
- You must be highly motivated, outstanding young professional or fresh graduates between the ages of 21-32 as on date of commencement of program).
- You must be an Indian citizen.
Training: You will go through a carefully designed orientation and training program to sensitize you to the rural ethos, introduce you to rural project management techniques and equip you to handle the challenges of working on rural development projects. The training will include classroom sessions with the guest speaker as well as the field’s visits.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Leadership and team building skills
- Project Design and Management
- Nee Assessment
- Questionnaire Design
- Impact Analysis
- Writing case-studies
- Documentation techniques
Project Work: You will be assigned a project in accordance with your interest/skill sets and the requirements of the partner NGO.
For the entire duration of the project, you will be provided with a mentor by the partner NGO who will provide guidance and help you to successfully address the challenges you may face.
As part of the Fellowship, SBI will provide a monthly allowance of Rs.15000 during the course of the program, adequate to meet living expenses.
Local Transport Allowance – Rs.1000 per month.
In addition, to and fro travel cost of the Fellows from his/her place of residence to the project site as well as for training programs will be paid by the Bank Medical cover will also be provided.
After completion of the Programme, you can if you choose, return to the mainstream and leverage the insight that you would have gained about and to develop products and services suited to rural markets.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Dates 2019 (Tentative)
- The Program has two cohorts: the First cohort will commence in August 2020 and the second cohort in October 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: May 2020
- Applicants Shortlisted for Personal Interview will be intimated: June 2020
Selection Process for SBI Fellowship Programs
- Applicants will be shortlisted for interview based on their application Final Selection will be based on the performance in Interview.
SBI Youth Fellowship Application Form 2020
- The application form is available website www.youthforindia.org, and you are requested to submit the completed application form online.
- Selection for the fellowship involves choosing the right kind of Applicants.