SGVU Jaipur Phd Admission 2019 Notification
Suresh Gyan Vihar University PhD Admission 2019: Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU) Jaipur has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programme for 2019 sessions.
SGVU PhD Specializations: Subject specific Chemistry, Computer Engineering, Commerce, Education, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Environmental Science, Information Technology, Life Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Management, Physics, Pharmacy and Civil Engineering.
Applicants seeking admission in PhD Programme must have minimum 60% marks or equivalent in the respective post-graduation.
Admission will be confirmed only on clearance of PhD entrance test and subsequent interview. However, NET, UGC/CSIR, M.Phil/GATE qualified applicants are exempted from this entrance test.
- Paper-I: Research Methodology 100 (University Exam); 100 (total marks); duration of exam 3 hrs.
- Paper-II: Scientific Communication 100 (University Exam); 100 (total marks); duration of exam: Communication Skills will be adjudged by Thesis research publication.
- Paper-III: Specialization Paper 100 (University Exam); 100 (total marks); duration of exam 3 hrs.
- Paper I & II is common for all the PhD applicants.
- Paper I exam will be conducted at Suresh Gyan Vihar University.
- Paper III will be on the specialization (Recent trends in the respective subject).
The test will be conducted at his/her centers.
The applicant will be given two chances to qualify the coursework On the basis of their score in coursework SGPA shall be calculated & will be mentioned on the degree as per directives of UGC.
PhD Entrance Test 2019
Session & Mode of examination:
- There will be one session of 3 hrs duration: timing 11.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m. Applicants will be required to attempt two papers viz. First paper objective of one hour & Second paper descriptive of two hours duration.
- (Common for All): 100 marks, Duration 1 Hrs.
- There will be 50 questions.
- General Awareness: 15 questions.
- Basic Computer: 15 questions.
- Research Aptitude: 10 questions (The questions will be based on reasoning & Statistics).
- General Science: 10 questions.
Syllabus Paper II:
- Subjective (Subject Based): 100 Marks, Duration 2 Hrs.
- 10 Questions will be set out of which 05 questions to be attempted.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Phd Application Form 2019
Step 1: Procurement of Online Application Form for Admission Direct/PhD Entrance test (Rs.500/- Registration, Rs.2000/- Entrance Exam Fee and Rs.2100/- Enrollment Fee).
Online Application Form should be duly filled in & submitted with all the desired scanned documents uploaded (only Original copy should be scanned).
No Hardcopy required.
Step 2: PhD Entrance Test on January 19th 2019. Admit card shall be emailed.
Step 3: Declaration of Result of PhD Entrance Test on the University website www.gyanvihar.org.
Step 4: Date of personal Interview and Fee deposition of qualified applicants Ph.D. Entrance Test or eligible for direct admission (personal interview schedule will be notified through email and will be uploaded on the website).
Scrutiny of Forms and removal of deficiencies; deposition of requisite documents & subsequent verification (originals + 2 photocopies each); consent letter from the registered guide (Suresh Gyan Vihar University).
Step 5: Synopsis submission after one month from the confirmation of admission.
Step 6: DRC and Coursework examination: Date Shall be intimated through Mail.
Mode of Payment: CASH/Demand draft in favor of Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Payable at Jaipur.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Phd Admission 2019 Dates
- Last Date for Registration of Completed Application Forms (Online/Offline): January 10th, 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Fee of Entrance Exam with Late Fee: January 12th, 2019
- Issue of Admit Card: January 15th, 2019
- Date of PhD Entrance Test: January 19th, 2019
- Personal Interview & original document verification: January 19th, 2019
- Result of PhD Entrance Test: To be announced
- Course Work Class Commencement: To be announced