Sharda University PhD Admission 2019 – Sharda University has invited application from eligible Applicants for admission to the different Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Programs (Full Time & Part Time) for the academic year 2019. Check out the complete details like exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection procedure and more information about Sharda University Phd Entrance Exam 2019.
Sharda University PhD Admission Dates 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: December 12th, 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: December 20th, 2018 (Thursday) (10:30 am to 12:30 pm)
- Date of Interview: December 21st, 2018 (Friday) (09:00 am onwards)
Sharda University Noida
PhD admission available for both Full Time and Part Time categories. Applicants opting for full-time PhD program may be entitled for a “research fellowship/teaching assistantship” as per Sharda University rules.
Check out more Phd Admission 2019
Sharda University PhD Entrance Test 2019
Admissions to different PhD Courses (1802) of Sharda University will be made strictly on merit and availability of seats through Entrance Test followed by an Interview. The PhD Program is governed by PhD Ordinance 2017 (available on university website) of Sharda University.
Number of Seats
The total number of seats in each subject is indicated in table below against each School / Department. Full-time eligible students are entitled for the monthly “fellowship cum assistantship” as per Sharda University rules.
List of PhD Programs
- PhD Pharmacy (Part Time)
- PhD Pharmacy
- PhD English (Part Time)
- PhD English
- PhD Education (Part Time)
- PhD Education
- PhD Architecture (Part Time)
- PhD Architecture
- PhD Basic Science (Part time)
- PhD Basic Science
- PhD Mass Communication (Part Time)
- PhD Mass Communication
- PhD Management (Part Time)
- PhD Management
- PhD Law (Part Time)
- PhD Law
- PhD Engineering (Part Time)
- PhD Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Sharda University PhD Admission 2019
Applicants should be Master’s degree in respective discipline with a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 6.75 on a 10 point scale or 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) where marks are awarded.
In exceptional cases a Applicant with a B. Tech/BS degree with minimum 75% marks or CGPA of 8.0 may be directly enrolled in PhD in relaxation of the prescribed qualifications, provided he/she has 05 years professional experience.
Interdisciplinary research is also allowed and the qualifications will be decided on case to case basis by CRC.
Applicants must have consistently good academic records.
UGC/CSIR (JRF), NET/GATE qualified Applicants may be exempted from appearing in the entrance examination. However, they will necessarily have to undergo an interview.
- Sharda University will be made strictly on merit and availability of seats through Entrance Test followed by an Interview.
Sharda University PhD Application Form 2019
Sharda University PhD Admission application form is available in the official website www.sharda.ac.in.
- Fill in the Application Form.
- Confirm Course/Specialization details and proceed to payment.
- Get your System ID within 48 hours through SMS and E-Mail.
- Admissions will be made after the Applicant qualifies the entrance test/interview and deposits the fees within the stipulated time.
- The students shall be provisionally registered for Full Time and Part Time PhD Program at the initial stage and the date of provisional registration will be from the date of confirmation of admission.
- Full-time eligible students are entitled for the monthly “fellowship cum assistantship” as per Sharda University rules. Applications are invited on prescribed application form only which can be filled online/collecting hard copy from University/downloading application and sending complete form along with the Demand Draft of Rs.1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred Only) in favour of Sharda University, payable at Greater Noida.
- Rs.1200/- (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred Only)
Sharda University, Greater Noida
Plot No-32, 34, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida-201306, Uttar Pradesh, Website www.sharda.ac.in