Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD Programme) 2019 in SOA University
SOA University Phd Admission 2019: Siksha O Anusandhan (SOA) University has invited applications for admission to PhD Programme for starting from January 2019. Check out the complete details of SOA University Phd programs 2019 like exam date, application form, eligibility, last date and more about SOA University Admission 2019.
Check out Phd Admission 2019
SOA University PhD Programs in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Centre of Excellence Theoretical & Mathematical Sciences, Mathematics, Humanities and Social Sciences, Management, Hotel Management, Medical Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Centre of Biotechnology, Centre for Bio-mechanics, Law.
SOA University PhD Admission Last Date 2019
- Inviting application for PhD Program: January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: January 24th, 2019
- Dates for Written Tests and Interview: February 08th, 2019 & February 09th, 2019
SOA University PhD Eligibility 2019
The minimum qualification required for admission to PhD Program:
- M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma / M.Phil / MBA / PGDM (AICTE approved) / MHMCT / MHA / LLM / MD / MS / MDS / M.Sc (Nursing); in relevant discipline with a minimum of 6.75 CGPA in a 10 point scale or 60 percent of marks in aggregate.
- B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm / MCA or equivalent in relevant discipline with CGPA of 7.75 or 70 percent and above marks in aggregate and one publication in a reputed national journal and one in the reputed international journal with minimum work experience of 2 years.
- In case of Scientist or researcher from National Laboratories/industry and with more than 10years of research experience and with two papers one in National Journal and one in the International Journal, the requirement is 6.75 CGPA or 60 percent in aggregate.
- MBBS / M.Sc. (Medical Science) / BDS with 6.75 CGPA or 60 percent marks.
- M.Sc in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Biotechnology and other related disciplines with CGPA 6.75 or 60 percent marks in aggregate.
- M.A. in English / Economics/ Library and Information Science / Literature with CGPA 6.25 or 55 percent of marks.
SOA University Phd Fee Structure
- Admission/Registration Fee: Rs.7000/-
- Preparatory Course Fee: Rs.25000/-
- Annual Tuition fee: Rs.15000/-
- Thesis Examination Fee: Rs.15000/-
- Scholarship of Rs.15000/‐ per month will be awarded to deserving full-time research scholars
SOA University PhD Application Form 2019
Apply online on website http://soauniversity.ac.in
After submission of the form; please check your email (as entered in the application form) for application copy.
Download your application copy and take the print out of the application form which has been sent to your mail.
Enclose demand draft (DD) of Rs1500/- (Rs one thousand five hundred only) in favor of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, payable at Bhubaneswar.
Send the application form to Dean Research, Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed University, Institute of Technical Education and Research (Campus), Jagamara Post, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar, Odisha-751030.
Application Process: Interested applicants for full-time research scholars can apply to SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN (Deemed to be University) through online mode only. For details and instructions, please visit SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN website: www.soa.ac.in.