SIOM Nashik MBA in Operation Management Admission 2020
SIOM Nashik MBA Admission 2020: Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM) Nasik has invited applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Operations program for January 2020 session. Check out the complete details like application form, dates, eligibility criteria, etc for SIOM Nashik MBA Admission 2020.
- Symbiosis SIOM Nasik has opened the admission process for MBA (Operations) 2020-22 batch and will close it on 08th January 2020. SIOM is a constituent Management College of Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune and will accept only scores of SNAP 2019 Exam for MBA admission 2020.
- The MBA degree program for SIOM students is awarded by Symbiosis International University. SIOM offers admission exclusively to engineers
Check out more MBA Admissions
SIOM Nashik MBA Application Form 2020
- The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2019. SNAP 2019 test fee is INR 1750/- (non-refundable). Following are the options for payment.
- i) Billdesk Payment Gateway; ii) Easebuzz Payment Gateway; iii) Indian Bank Gateway; iv) Demand Draft.
- While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SIOM Nashik in the same application form. A programme fee of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) is to be paid to SIOM Nashik for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment through Credit Card: The candidate may pay directly through Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration.
- Online Payment through NET Banking: The candidate may transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option after the registration.
- Payment through Demand Draft: Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in ‘Make Payment’ Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
- Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International (Deemed University, Gram : Lavale, Tal : Mulshi, Dist: Pune–412115.
SIOM MBA Admission Dates 2020
- Online Registration for SIOM Commences: 16th August 2019
- Last date of Online Registration and Payment for Institute: 08th January 2020 at 5 PM
- Institute Shortlist Announcement Date: 17th January 2020
- Shortlist call letter Publication Date: 17th January 2020
- Institute PIWAT Dates: 07th to 09th February and 14th to 16th February 2020
- 1st Merit List Declaration Date: 04th March 2020
- Last date for payment of fees for 01st Merit List: 19th March 2020
- Programme Commencement Date: 01st June 2020
Applicant should be an Engineering Graduate (Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology) from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes.
The applicant who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SIOM Nashik MBA Admission Payment Mode
Online Payment through Credit Card – The applicant may pay directly through Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration.
Online Payment through NET Banking – The applicant may transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option after the registration.
Payment through Demand Draft – Get a demand draft (DD) of INR 1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘Demand Draft’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, verify the Institute Program Names and the amount, get a DD from any Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115.
SIOM Nashik MBA Selection Process 2020
Stage I: Written Assessment Test (WAT)
- Candidates will be given a written assignment/ essay/topical write-up to be completed in 10 minutes. They will be judged on their written communication skills like the content, language, grammar, presentation etc. for 10 marks.
Stage II: Group Exercise
- Candidates will be given an exercise /activity to be completed in group within specified time. They will be assessed for 30 marks on their communication skills, team working, problem solving ability etc.
Stage III: Eligibility document verification
- Candidate will show their original documents pertaining to all information submitted in their application form particularly education, work experience, achievement as mentioned in the interview call letter.
Stage IV: Personal Interview
- Each candidate will be individually interviewed by an expert two member panel comprising of academicians/ HR professionals/ Operations management experts / corporate executives to assess his/her overall personality effectiveness, attitude, fitment to the program, curricular and co-curricular performance, professional achievements, tenure of work experience, its relevance to program etc. The personal interview process will carry 60 marks.
- SNAP – 50
- Written Ability Test – 10
- Group Exercise – 10
- Personal Interview – 30
- Total – 100
SIOM Nashik Address
Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Plot No.A-23, Shravan Sector, New Cidco, Nashik- 422008, Tel No: (0253) 2376107 / 2376108 Fax: (0253) 2379959, Email: [email protected], Website: www.siom.in.