SIOM Nashik MBA Admission 2019: Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM) Nasik has invited applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Operations program for January 2019 session. Check out the complete details like application form, dates, eligibility criteria, etc for SIOM Nashik MBA Admission 2019.
SIOM Nashik MBA in Operation Management Admission 2019
- Symbiosis SIOM Nasik has opened the admission process for MBA (Operations) 2019-21 batch and will close it on 07th January 2019. SIOM is a constituent Management College of Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune and will accept only scores of SNAP 2018 Exam for MBA admission 2019.
- The MBA degree program for SIOM students is awarded by Symbiosis International University. SIOM offers admission exclusively to engineers
Check out more MBA Admissions 2019
SIOM Nashik MBA Application Form 2019
- SIOM online registration; after applying for the SNAP, the applicant can register online for SIOM.
- The applicant can register from the SNAP website or from the SIOM website www.siom.in
- The Registration fees of Rs1000/- should be paid online through one of the various modes of payment as specified in detail on the website www.siom.in; in certain cases where online payment is not possible candidates can also pay the registration fees by way of demand draft
- The demand draft (DD) must be in favor of “Director, Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management”, payable at Nashik main branch; the demand draft (DD) along with the duly filled in and signed admission form.
- The applicant to take the printout of the filled form and sign the same; the candidate must send the hard copy of the form duly signed before the specified date to SIOM
- It is mandatory for the applicant to send the hard copy of the form.
SIOM MBA Admission Dates 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration for Institute: 07th January 2019 till 05.00 PM
- Last Date of Payment of Registration Fees for Institute: 07th January 2019 till 05.00 PM
- Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise & Personal Interaction: 07th January 2019 till 05.00 PM
- Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT: 01st, 02nd, 03rd, 08th, 09th & 10th February 2019
- Announcement of First Merit List: 20th February 2019 till 05.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of fees for candidates in the First Merit List: 13th March 2019
- Program Commencement: 03rd June 2019
Applicant should be an Engineering Graduate (Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology) from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes.
The applicant who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SIOM Nashik MBA Admission Payment Mode
Online Payment through Credit Card – The applicant may pay directly through Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration.
Online Payment through NET Banking – The applicant may transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option after the registration.
Payment through Demand Draft – Get a demand draft (DD) of INR 1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘Demand Draft’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, verify the Institute Program Names and the amount, get a DD from any Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115.
SIOM Nashik MBA Admission 2019 Selection Process
Stage I: Written Assessment Test (WAT)
- Candidates will be given a written assignment/ essay/topical write-up to be completed in 10 minutes. They will be judged on their written communication skills like the content, language, grammar, presentation etc. for 10 marks.
Stage II: Group Exercise
- Candidates will be given an exercise /activity to be completed in group within specified time. They will be assessed for 30 marks on their communication skills, team working, problem solving ability etc.
Stage III: Eligibility document verification
- Candidate will show their original documents pertaining to all information submitted in their application form particularly education, work experience, achievement as mentioned in the interview call letter.
Stage IV: Personal Interview
- Each candidate will be individually interviewed by an expert two member panel comprising of academicians/ HR professionals/ Operations management experts / corporate executives to assess his/her overall personality effectiveness, attitude, fitment to the program, curricular and co-curricular performance, professional achievements, tenure of work experience, its relevance to program etc. The personal interview process will carry 60 marks.
- SNAP – 50
- Written Ability Test – 10
- Group Exercise – 10
- Personal Interview – 30
- Total – 100
SIOM Nashik Address
Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Plot No.A-23, Shravan Sector, New Cidco, Nashik- 422008, Tel No: (0253) 2376107 / 2376108 Fax: (0253) 2379959, Email: [email protected], Website: www.siom.in.