Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018-19: Sitaram Jindal Foundation has provided scholarships every year to the meritorious and economically weak students all over India. This scholarship is known as Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018-19. Check out Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2018 eligibility criteria, application form, scholarship details, last date to apply for Jindal Scholarship 2018 and more details.
Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2018 | Jindal Scholarship 2018
This year fresh application for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship started already. Applicants can apply for this scholarship by downloading the application form. In all over India, students can apply for this scholarship.
Check out: Scholarships 2019
Jindal Scholarship Last Date
- The Last Date for Apply Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018-19 is December 31st, 2018
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
- The Sitaram Jindal Foundation is a charitable organization in Bangalore and was started with the sole objective to help with the moral and social upliftment of the weaker sections of the society. The Foundation was envisioned by Dr. Sitaram Jindal and was instituted in 1969. This charitable trust in Bangalore has worked at setting up a number of educational institutions, NGOs, hospitals, (most notable is the world famous Jindal Naturecure Institute (JNI), Bangalore) and has contributed towards infrastructure development in rural areas as well.
- Being one of the most trusted charitable organizations/trusts in India, the Foundation has an independent functioning and doesn’t entertain any affiliations whether commercial, political or religious. With 46 years of service and having supported more than 500 charitable institutions in India, the Foundation also runs vocational courses for women and has been a champion for women empowerment.
Jindal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
For applying Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018-19 schemes the foundation divided the eligibility criteria into five categories.
- Category A: The girl’s students from glass 9 to 12 are eligible for this scholarship. The students must be from a BPL Category.
- Category B: Students who are currently studying ITI course are eligible for this scholarship. There no any income certificate required for this students.
- Category C: Student of graduate or postgraduate in the honors course can apply for this scholarship. The salary does not exceed four lakh per if the applicant is employed.
- Category D: The students who took admission to engineering or Medical courses can apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2017-18. The annual family income does not exceed 2.5 lakh of the applicants.
- Category E: The students who are taking admission Diploma in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Environment Scientist, Journalism etc are eligible to apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018-19.
The annual gross family income of the applicant does not exceed 2.5 lakh for applying this scholarship/
Students who are already receiving any scholarship from State or Central government or from NGO, they are not eligible for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship scheme.
Jindal Scholarship Application Form 2018
For applying for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018-19 students have to download the application form from the official website of Sitaram Jindal Foundation, www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org and take its print out.
Download the prescribed income certificate from this site also. Fill up the application form correctly, attached a passport size photograph on it and attach the following documents with the application form.
- Income Certificate from BDO, SDO, Gazetted officer, retired IAS, IPS officer etc.
- Photocopy of mark sheet, the last exam passed.
- Photocopy of BPL Card (if applicable)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable)